Jump to content

Intimidating Custom Official


Rogersk8ter
 Share

Recommended Posts

Can tell from her look which part of the month??!! You the can !!! [thumbsup] [thumbsup]

 

 

Some can tell by their grumpiness ma.

 

But some r always grumpy. Never get enough sex. [laugh]

Link to post
Share on other sites

U try to show u her yr iPad n then she wil show u her other type of pad.

:D:D Only MASTER can think of this... [thumbsup][thumbsup]LIKE

 

But what am I supposed to do with her ink pad after she chops my passpok?? [bounce1]

Link to post
Share on other sites

:D Only MASTER can think of this... [thumbsup]LIKE

 

But what am I supposed to do with her ink pad after she chops my passpok?? [bounce1]

 

 

U can smell it n lick it if u so desire.

 

I know u a bit kinky type. [laugh][laugh][laugh]

Link to post
Share on other sites

U can smell it n lick it if u so desire.

 

I know u a bit kinky type. [laugh][laugh][laugh]

The chop is black in color when she chops the date on my passpok..... I worry my tongue become black..... [sweatdrop] [sweatdrop]

Link to post
Share on other sites

Ok no it's not I'm just being an a-----e...

Sorry

 

 

OK now Im a bit lost but also curious why u said that earlier?

 

U must hv had yr reason. PM me if u cannot say openly lah. [rolleyes]

Link to post
Share on other sites

The chop is black in color when she chops the date on my passpok..... I worry my tongue become black..... [sweatdrop] [sweatdrop]

 

 

Its ok. U just show her yr black tongue. It means u r a champion licker n lick till tongue turn black. [:p]

Link to post
Share on other sites

OK now Im a bit lost but also curious why u said that earlier?

 

U must hv had yr reason. PM me if u cannot say openly lah. [rolleyes]

 

[laugh] ....

No lah... Ok u see ah... Cause usually ard P69 always got syt mei mei one... And u know lah I long time no log in cause limited Internet access... So I read bait here bait there I see sp27 talk to you so nice n sweet so I thought is mei mei... Lol

That's all... [grin]

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...