missmarigold 4th Gear June 5, 2014 Share June 5, 2014 Β Β hahahahha.... no lah i use the phone to take the picture for edit and add on, as i dun have picture editing software on my pc β‘ Advertisement Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ktglfc Hypersonic June 5, 2014 Share June 5, 2014 Just notice a nice feature, a click on the small sign there will get us to the top of the page Β Maybe should also add in a button to scroll down? This will be good just to get to the bottom of all things Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
RadX Moderator June 5, 2014 Share June 5, 2014 Β Maybe should also add in a button to scroll down? This will be good just to get to the bottom of all things Β Β and what bottom are you tokking abt??? Β 2 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
FourZero Hypersonic June 5, 2014 Share June 5, 2014 Thanks Administrator . . . I received my points.. Β I also give you, remember to give me too hor,,,,, [laugh] Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Dwee 5th Gear June 5, 2014 Share June 5, 2014 Β I also give you, remember to give me too hor,,,,, [laugh] Β I tried but dun know why still can't give. Owe you the 5 points. Β Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ktglfc Hypersonic June 5, 2014 Share June 5, 2014 Β Β and what bottom are you tokking abt??? Β Β Scroll down button to the bottom of the page lah Β Anyway, nicey minions :)) Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
FourZero Hypersonic June 5, 2014 Share June 5, 2014 Β I tried but dun know why still can't give. Owe you the 5 points. Β No worries Mate, next time π cheers 3 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Spring Moderator October 1, 2014 Share October 1, 2014 I have a feedback which I hope can be considered: Β Could the unused points at the end of the day be brought forward to the next day instead of being swallowed up. Reason is because certain days got not many good posts to praise so leftover whilst inversely, there will be days when alot of good posts are left without praise due to shortage of points. Thank you. 4 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
2BDriver Hypersonic October 1, 2014 Share October 1, 2014 I have a feedback which I hope can be considered: Β Could the unused points at the end of the day be brought forward to the next day instead of being swallowed up. Reason is because certain days got not many good posts to praise so leftover whilst inversely, there will be days when alot of good posts are left without praise due to shortage of points. Thank you. What a brilliant idea This is call " Toto Snow Ball Winning " 3 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Spring Moderator October 1, 2014 Share October 1, 2014 What a brilliant idea This is call " Toto Snow Ball Winning " Ya man n some more next week Toto change format n prize so I want to do the same here lol! 5 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
2BDriver Hypersonic October 1, 2014 Share October 1, 2014 Ya man n some more next week Toto change format n prize so I want to do the same here lol! Wishing You Good Luck , change new car 4 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Spring Moderator October 1, 2014 Share October 1, 2014 Wishing You Good Luck , change new car Thank you sir! Buy BMW will look for you!! 6 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
2BDriver Hypersonic October 1, 2014 Share October 1, 2014 Thank you sir! Buy BMW will look for you!! Must not above 525! capacity If not I'll cough to death following your 3.0L beemer rear 2 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Spring Moderator October 1, 2014 Share October 1, 2014 Must not above 525! capacity If not I'll cough to death following your 3.0L beemer rear Ok noted! I not tam sim, likely at most 2 litre thereabouts. Wha can dream hor lol! 5 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
DavidOh 5th Gear October 1, 2014 Share October 1, 2014 Must not above 525! capacity If not I'll cough to death following your 3.0L beemer rear Β bro fongmy may I be bold enough to ask you why you buy BMW and not Lexus, Audi or Mec for that matter, thanks Β feedback Β why the need to wait for 15 or so new praise before we can praise the same person again sometimes the same former posts two postings in two different thread and both are very good can admin allow us to praise the same former again but in different thread without needing to wait for the next 15 or so new different praise (usually got to wait for the next day to do and by then forgot where the posting was) Β thank you. 2 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
2BDriver Hypersonic October 1, 2014 Share October 1, 2014 (edited) Β bro fongmy may I be bold enough to ask you why you buy BMW and not Lexus, Audi or Mec for that matter, thanks Β feedback Β why the need to wait for 15 or so new praise before we can praise the same person again sometimes the same former posts two postings in two different thread and both are very good can admin allow us to praise the same former again but in different thread without needing to wait for the next 15 or so new different praise (usually got to wait for the next day to do and by then forgot where the posting was) Β thank you. Hi, Dave, To share with you but not boasting in my 38 years of driving, I'd driven many type of continental cars beside the earliest in 1976 owned Nissan SSS & Nissan Sunny. Since 1977, switched to continental car begins with Vauxhaul, MG, Ford Escort, Mini Clubman, MB's 123/124X2/126/210/211 & Chevolet Optra 1.6L(for daughter). I was been scares and frightened by many car enthuasiast friends and mechanic's about how difficult to maintain a BMW and the scariest warning is "Banyak Masuk Workshop" Ever once talk to myself, if I can really find a decent and honest BMW owner selling his or her properly maintained car, I'll try it before I kiss and says good bye to my eye -sight and DL. This fine day, a good old friend scrap his 20 yr.old MB and offered to buy over my MB E280, I told him there won't be any other car that I could think of to change after selling it, he reminded me my good old dream and said "It's Time" Before I commit to sell my MB, so happened within that week, I were notified by another friend his family is migrating to USA joining the childrens and offered his 525i for sale. I fall in love at first sight and 3 parties happily met for dinner and chat about the taking over, currently with Internet learning edge, I found many knowledges about maintaining BMW very useful and uses them to avoid being cut throat. The power and stability at 180 ~ 200 km/h found to be better than my previous E280 with regard to over weight feels, the engine compartment and under carriage chassis tells alot of differences. Regards. (sorry to answer David with OT) Edited October 1, 2014 by Fongmy 5 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Camrysfa Turbocharged October 4, 2014 Share October 4, 2014 Noticed that when a post with photo or video is quoted, sometimes the photo & video will be repeated, sometimes it will not. Β Β What setting must be done in order for the media to be repeated. 1 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Heartlander Turbocharged October 4, 2014 Share October 4, 2014 This request is not new - to be able to praise a MCF member soon again after giving him/her points. Β This rule has its purpose but is very frustrating for members who come across a posting that so deserves some encouragement but deprie of the chances due to the rule. Β I would propose to allow only a praise point to same member for subsequent 10 praise-worthy postings, after giving him > 1 point for a posting. This would definitely improve the interaction among the members. No need to worry about cronies beefing up points for each other as it would take many many postings to achieve that under the system. β‘ Advertisement 2 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In NowRelated Discussions
Related Discussions
Feedback
Feedback
2022 MCF Upgrade - Feedbacks & Errors
2022 MCF Upgrade - Feedbacks & Errors
How to feedback on hospital service?
How to feedback on hospital service?
Seen the new look on Sgcarmart's Used Car pages? Love it or hate it? We want to hear from you!
Seen the new look on Sgcarmart's Used Car pages? Love it or hate it? We want to hear from you!
MYCARFORUM stickers
MYCARFORUM stickers
πβ‘ Unveiling the Zeekr X: Experience Singaporeβs All-Electric Marvel at MCF Hangout ππ
πβ‘ Unveiling the Zeekr X: Experience Singaporeβs All-Electric Marvel at MCF Hangout ππ
πβ‘ An Exclusive Session on EV Driving Tips & Road Safety in Malaysia with Omoda x MCF HangOut π£οΈπ
πβ‘ An Exclusive Session on EV Driving Tips & Road Safety in Malaysia with Omoda x MCF HangOut π£οΈπ
[Post-Event] MCF HangOut with Mazda. 25 Sept
[Post-Event] MCF HangOut with Mazda. 25 Sept