China's Xiaomi Is Coming ...

Maxus-MIFA9

I'd suggest you buy it from the xiaomi online store.

You can arrange to have it delivered to your office if no one is at home (or one of those POP boxes). If you can't get it from the store because it is out of stock, I'd rather you buy one from the scalpers on HWZ - at least you know you're getting something genuine and in good condition.

Thanks .. [wave]

Any xiaomi you get from other than the official website, most likely is export set from China or maybe India, especially new launch models [sweatdrop]

Even that there are many xiaomi imitation, if you dun mind China set that have bundle of Chinese apps (that almost impossible to delete or uninstall), but you have to check the serial number to see if it was a genuine set from China.

okie doki.....

post-21853-0-37638500-1431315472.jpg

↡ Advertisement

I meant as in I should not let the batt life go below what x% before I start to recharge it on the dekstop charger?

Not sure the proportion that translate the battery voltage to the % on the phone screen. Basically nominal voltage of the battery is around 50% to 60% mark. I guess. Lets say the battery total capacity is 3000mah. Then......

The lowest voltage the battery can go would be ard 3.0V, capacity ard 500mah.

The highest voltage the battery can go would be ard 4.2V, with full capacity of ard 3000mah.

Therefore nominal voltage of ard 3.7V would be ard 50-60% of the battery.

those who want to get the xiaomi 4i need to log in now and standby ^_^

they only have white color which i dun like <_<

• Praise 1

those who want to get the xiaomi 4i need to log in now and standby ^_^

they only have white color which i dun like <_<

Already logged in n choose accessories liao. [:p]

Turbocharged

Been camping since 10am. Getting for Mi4i from my grandpa.

He gave away his phone to a relative on a recent trip back to China.

Turbocharged

My colleague saw me getting ready to grab one for my grandpa so he wanted one for his grandpa mah so log into his account and buy one also lor.

One after another ok!

I already say this phone not hot. No need to chut skill to grab.

Hooted one. [:p]

But while "hooting", after selected delivery place, error happen and it diverted me to Mi Taiwan website!!! I tot gone case liao. Came back from lunch and re-log in again, my order is ready for payment to complete. Quickly pay and now everything is in order. [grin]

• Praise 1

Hooted one. [:p]

But while "hooting", after selected delivery place, error happen and it diverted me to Mi Taiwan website!!! I tot gone case liao. Came back from lunch and re-log in again, my order is ready for payment to complete. Quickly pay and now everything is in order. [grin]

I think those who kena diverted to Taiwan website caused by error, they make good by putting the item into their cart.