[Post-Event] MCF Hang Out with Goodyear. 28 Sept

pChou

Sometimes it's not the number tat matters, it's who will be there tat counts 😄 pChou of course is one of ou most nice MCF team😊 so u know wat to do lar 👍

I sarpok what u said.

I looked forward to meeting up w mods.. only managed to hv a short chat w pChou.

Met larger than life members like P69, Picnic... jolly fellows... remind me of Santa Claus... not in size but jovial character's

↡ Advertisement

Hahahha. Don't like that lah. When i announce the nautica watch winner, the girls dunno where le.

Next time i bring BB along okay? Any other special request? hahaha.

No need specifically bring lah.. if the gals are free, just come along lor :)

Anyway, just treat the MCF event as a sharing session as well as getting to know more like-minded friends, enlarge our circle of friends :)

I am a goondoo when come to cars.. so will have a lot to learn from the Bros here :)

• Praise 3

Internal Moderator

Haha. Bro, same here. Hahaha

But soccer, bpl we can talk abit. . . hahaha

No need specifically bring lah.. if the gals are free, just come along lor :)

Anyway, just treat the MCF event as a sharing session as well as getting to know more like-minded friends, enlarge our circle of friends :)

I am a goondoo when come to cars.. so will have a lot to learn from the Bros here :)

Tot, she has always been well liked!! Hahha she is intend nice n always attend to our enquiries

Yes a very nice n helpful Mod. very humble too. [thumbsup]

Hope for more Mods like her in future. [rolleyes]

She gets my vote over n above any Goodyear ger. [nod]

She is nice. I went to her to pay for my tee and she was smiling all the time...... [cool]

@Tianmo and I was the last to collect the door gift after photo shoot and Tianmo was called inside by pChou. Maybe she introduced the 3 ladies to him secretly.

Bro Tianmo, kindly explained? Don't keep the 'kangtao' to yourself, remember we shared everything even the prizes in that champion table. Everybodies gets to have one ... :angry:

Ya no matter how busy, she was always smiling. [:)]

Hahha. Thanks! i am also very glad you all like it!

All the hard work are all worth it!

Thank you all for the support! If next time i need help i know go where to look for help! heheheh.

Yes of course can see everybody had a great time. [nod][thumbsup]

I suspect the GY gers [gorgeous] had something to do with that. [sly]

Thanks to You n the team who arranged it all. [thumbsup]

When next one ah? [blush]

Ya bro.

So many kaki holding tightly to their Mouse waiting to Click on the Pics. :huh:

U know why hor. [sly]

So like that u know which pics to post more hor n which ones to post big big for all to see "everything" clearly. [nod]

Dude, not everyone is as creepy as u

• Praise 3

Hahhaa. I like the pub idea.

we can organize one. . . This one should be "pot luck". Cannot find sponsor one. hahaha.

Pot luck not a problem.

Those who cannot cook just go to the neghbour kopi tiam n ta pau some black pepper crabs n steamed prawns.

If I can get some fresh fish , I cook some fish curry n chicken curry. [rolleyes]

Say who a pool table must be in pub?

I know of local KTV which got pool table inside the room.

My wife ask me why I dont talk to you guys.

I answered, we all talk tiko stuffs and later you hear those you not suppose to hear.

Aiyah. Obviously in front of OC no tiko talk lah. [sly]

Hahahha. Don't like that lah. When i announce the nautica watch winner, the girls dunno where le.

Next time i bring BB along okay? Any other special request? hahaha.

Ya I expected that cos they were paid by GY so ty cannot promote the other brands. Cant blame them. [smallcry]

I sarpok what u said.

I looked forward to meeting up w mods.. only managed to hv a short chat w pChou.

Met larger than life members like P69, Picnic... jolly fellows... remind me of Santa Claus... not in size but jovial character's

Im so sorry but u never intro yrself to me lah???? Or did I forget? [confused]

Don't like that leh.. OC around you know..

I understand 😃 me OC beside n don't even feel right turning ard to look at them (entrance), her butt keep facing my direction, so embarrassing if I turn ard. Hahahaha lol 😄

↡ Advertisement