Body Odour

Chowyunfatt

I brought my Kids to the Cinema last Friday & this guy with BO was sitting in front of us ... Wah Lan Ehhh ... The Smell was very overwhelming ... I don't know how to describe ...

My question now is ... Are they aware of their condition? ... Do they know how bad they smell?

Don't get me wrong ... I'm not condemning people with BO ... I'm just curious if they are aware of their condition ... 😷

↡ Advertisement

I brought my Kids to the Cinema last Friday & this guy with BO was sitting in front of us ... Wah Lan Ehhh ... The Smell was very overwhelming ... I don't know how to describe ...

My question now is ... Are they aware of their condition? ... Do they know how bad they smell?

Don't get me wrong ... I'm not condemning people with BO ... I'm just curious if they are aware of their condition ...

aiyah subsribe netflix lah [laugh]

watch until pengsan

aiyah subsribe netflix lah [laugh]

watch until pengsan

The cinema experience is something hard to beat ... The kids and I love it ... My sound system at home not so "Terror" ... [laugh]

Don't get me wrong ... I'm not condemning people with BO ... I'm just curious if they are aware of their condition ...

You don't know how to shift (siam) to other seats meh .... [crazy]

All this years of NS and reservist training goes wasted ... [:|]

usually they can't sense their own smell one.

Sometimes it could be from footwears which some people like to take off. Some are so terrible especially if the footwear is made from certain kind of sythethic materials. Could be even from open air footwears like slippers. Siam people who like to wear this type of materials.

Don't get me wrong ... I'm not condemning people with BO ... I'm just curious if they are aware of their condition ... 😷

Edited by Kangadrool
  • Praise 2

The cinema experience is something hard to beat ... The kids and I love it ... My sound system at home not so "Terror" ... [laugh]

Ok. next time you go to cinema, I lend you this ......... [sly]

post-21853-0-06940500-1408330972.jpg

Edited by Picnic06
  • Praise 3
  • Haha! 1

Hahaha! That's why I rather buy the movie and watch at home. Cinema too many disturbances and cannot watch in peace. So expensive nowadays to watch a movie.

Those with BO will not realise cos they are used to it.

Edited by Count-Bracula

You don't know how to shift (siam) to other seats meh .... [crazy]

All this years of NS and reservist training goes wasted ... [:|]

Cinema Full House lar ... And that type of smell, KNN ... The Dead will also rise from their graves ... 😷

usually they can't sense their own smell one.

Sometimes it could be from footwears which some people like to take off. Some are so terrible especially if the footwear is made from certain kind of sythethic materials. Could be even from open air footwears like slippers. Siam people who like to wear this type of materials.

Those are like sweaty feet ... different ... This one is like dunno how many days never bath type ... 😷

Hahaha! That's why I rather buy the movie and watch at home. Cinema too many disturbances and cannot watch in peace. So expensive nowadays to watch a movie.

Those with BO will not realise cos they are used to it.

Seriously ... They live alone meh ... Hard to believe ... 😷

Cinema Full House lar ... And that type of smell, KNN ... The Dead will also rise from their graves ...

Those are like sweaty feet ... different ... This one is like dunno how many days never bath type ...

There are medications that can be obtained from the Doc. But usually it cannot mitigate the prob completely. The person still needs to use deodarant & stuff.

For initial self help, can use xtra strong sports deo. It states fights BO....last up to 72hrs.

Pack a surgical mask along. I always do that on flights juz in case the fella next to me got BO, bad breath or sleep/snore wif his mouth wide open. Came in handy a couple of times b4. [:p]

If it so strong, likely didn't bathe for a few days. Those with natural bad BO, but go bath, only can smell when close up.

Supercharged

Buy/rent the DVD n watch at home lah....its cheaper, more comfy and "smells" better too.

Hehe..

Pack a surgical mask along. I always do that on flights juz in case the fella next to me got BO, bad breath or sleep/snore wif his mouth wide open. Came in handy a couple of times b4. [:p]

This type of smell ... I don't think Surgical Mask can help ... Simi Hepa Filter also Die I tell you ... 😷

maybe got sai stuck in your nose [laugh][laugh]

Edited by Jman888
↡ Advertisement