The GLOBAL stressful THREAD!

LoverofCar

Does 69 in your SYT list also ... ... :ignoring:

Haha bro...69...66...99...it's all good [grin][laugh]

Tio CSI liao....

:a-m1212:

http://www.stomp.com.sg/singapore-seen/singapore/netizens-identify-woman-who-allegedly-ran-over-dog-at-pasir-ris-farmway-3

Netizens identify woman who allegedly ran over dog at Pasir Ris Farmway 3, told owner 'f*** you' and drove off

Edited by Mercs
  • Praise 7

I don't think she is a Singapore girl from her accent and english. she is also a bit drunk from her movement. If cabby has to deal with such people regularly, they are in trouble.

• Praise 1

Holding its No. 2 ranking five years in a row in the 2016 Global Competitiveness Report, compiled by the World Economic Forum, Singapore was recently praised for having the best higher education and training system in the world. Yet in the same breath, it was said that its female workforce participation remained relatively low. Let's consider the situation and factors at play.

Born and raised in Singapore, Ms Krystal Choo taught herself how to code HTML and JavaScript at the age of 12. By age 15, she was designing websites.

Today, at 28, Ms Choo is the creator and founder of Wander, an app which brings together like-minded individuals. Although there is a growing number of women in the science, technology, engineering and mathematics (Stem) sectors in Singapore - such as Grab co-founder Tan Hooi Ling, Hyflux founder Olivia Lum and JobsCentral co-founder Huang Shao-Ning - there are still very few like Ms Choo out there, in the fields of Stem.

http://www.straitstimes.com/opinion/stem-the-loss-of-tech-talent-with-women

post-131345-0-21318300-1477442911_thumb.gif

i think i found my shu qi  :inlove:

Edited by Staff69
  • Praise 10

Holding its No. 2 ranking five years in a row in the 2016 Global Competitiveness Report, compiled by the World Economic Forum, Singapore was recently praised for having the best higher education and training system in the world. Yet in the same breath, it was said that its female workforce participation remained relatively low. Let's consider the situation and factors at play.

Born and raised in Singapore, Ms Krystal Choo taught herself how to code HTML and JavaScript at the age of 12. By age 15, she was designing websites.

Today, at 28, Ms Choo is the creator and founder of Wander, an app which brings together like-minded individuals. Although there is a growing number of women in the science, technology, engineering and mathematics (Stem) sectors in Singapore - such as Grab co-founder Tan Hooi Ling, Hyflux founder Olivia Lum and JobsCentral co-founder Huang Shao-Ning - there are still very few like Ms Choo out there, in the fields of Stem.

http://www.straitstimes.com/opinion/stem-the-loss-of-tech-talent-with-women

i think i found my shu qi  :inlove:

think she look much more like 

Kate+Tsui+Tze+Shan+Cute+Smile+Scandal.jp

• Praise 7