10th Generation Honda Civic (2016)

Carbon82

Kah Motor's latest pricelist labels Civic 1.6 and 1.6 LX as "New". Facelift model ready for booking and viewing?

Understand from SE that facelifted version is already available for booking but delivery is scheduled for June.

Facelifted version has the addition of foglight and rear bumper garnish. No brochure available at the moment though.

Hope this helps for people who are still considering!

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Understand from SE that facelifted version is already available for booking but delivery is scheduled for June.

Facelifted version has the addition of foglight and rear bumper garnish. No brochure available at the moment though.

Hope this helps for people who are still considering!

I heard that they decided not to have the fog lights now . Very minimal changes

Increased 2k for coe and 2k for “new” model .

• Praise 1

Just received updates from SE that my Civic 1.5 is ready for collection in the mid of Jan!

Cannot wait! [bounce2]

Congrats. When did u place your booking?

I heard that they decided not to have the fog lights now . Very minimal changes

Increased 2k for coe and 2k for ânewâ model .

Any update on Honda Sensing?
  • Praise 1

I done my booking in Oct and like all the bros here mentioned, their SE also mentioned maybe around Feb then can collect the car but i guess SE also maybe plus plus the timeframe abit more just in case some situation arises and the shipment delayed.

I done my booking in Oct and like all the bros here mentioned, their SE also mentioned maybe around Feb then can collect the car but i guess SE also maybe plus plus the timeframe abit more just in case some situation arises and the shipment delayed.

Right. Enjoy your new ride!

Any update on Honda Sensing?

Latest news is heard the new 1.6 comes with LED fog lights .

No sensing . I think sensing only comes with the highest trim

In the 1.5T

• Praise 1

In the 1.5T

I see. Didn’t seem available in the current 1.5l as well.... or maybe didn’t ask.

Just received updates from SE that my Civic 1.5 is ready for collection in the mid of Jan!

Cannot wait! [bounce2]

what color you bought? mine also bought in Oct during the car show... till not my SE havent updated me. ur 1 is ubi or Alexandra branch?

• Praise 1

what color you bought? mine also bought in Oct during the car show... till not my SE havent updated me. ur 1 is ubi or Alexandra branch?

Mine is white. i bought it around 2 weeks before carshow at Alexandra branch. So maybe your SE will update u soon in maybe another 2 weeks time i guess?

Mine is white. i bought it around 2 weeks before carshow at Alexandra branch. So maybe your SE will update u soon in maybe another 2 weeks time i guess?

oh, same. i also bought white. i wanted to get it before the car show. but wait for the car show, as got freebie, lol.

mine is from ubi 1.

hope can get it in mid jan too... my road tax going to expire in 20 jan...

• Praise 1

oh, same. i also bought white. i wanted to get it before the car show. but wait for the car show, as got freebie, lol.

mine is from ubi 1.

hope can get it in mid jan too... my road tax going to expire in 20 jan...

Hmmm. i actually didn't know there will be a car show before i decided to place my order. But from what i see, the deal/package that i got 2 weeks before the car show and the package that is offering at the car show is the same, price wise also same. Not sure what additional freebie that u got, because i think freebie also very much depends on the SE's discretion?

Same same. My road tax and insurance going to expire on 13 Jan. So i very gan jiong also. Need my SE to help me expedite the process if possible.

Hmm.. i think i won't be able to reply you until tml. Cos i not very active in forum, just received the updates on the car then decided to share with u bros who also gan jiong about the order, so the forum actually restrict me limited post now. So this is my last post that i will be able to post until tml afternoon. Hahahaha!

In the 1.5T

a bit off topic, nowadays fog lights don't seem to serve any purpose, don't u guys think?

Most cars have DRL now. So adding fog lights to the facelift civic seems like change for the sake of changing.

• Praise 1

a bit off topic, nowadays fog lights don't seem to serve any purpose, don't u guys think?

Most cars have DRL now. So adding fog lights to the facelift civic seems like change for the sake of changing.

Agreed . Also can take the chance to raise price and market as “new”.

Agreed . Also can take the chance to raise price and market as “new”.

pay extra for foglight haha

the newer audi and mazda just have headlight and DRL

↡ Advertisement