2016 / 2017 Subaru Impreza

Carbon82

Neutral Newbie

Is it true that the brake pedal shouldn't be depressed when activating or deactivating the electronic parking brake? Hope to get some advice on this. Thanks in advance.

Edited by MRI

Is it true that the brake pedal shouldn't be depressed when activating or deactivating the electronic parking brake? Hope to get some advice on this. Thanks in advance.

When test driving, did engage the EPB when braking at junction.

When moving off jus press the accelerator, EPB auto disengaged.

• Praise 1

U have to stop listening to these people

2.0 Impreza sure have stock ð¤

Since when MIE stocked 2.0L?
  • Praise 1

i always press the foot brake pedal, shift to 'P', engage the parking brake, then release my foot off the foot brake.

safety first... =)

Neutral Newbie

i always press the foot brake pedal, shift to 'P', engage the parking brake, then release my foot off the foot brake.

safety first... =)

Thanks for your replies!

U have to stop listening to these people

Since when MIE stocked 2.0L?

Thanks for your reply too.

Thanks for your replies!

Thanks for your reply too.

I assume u dont have the car yet. Dont worry with this & that.

Your SE will advise u when u collect the car. Spend all your time before you sign off.

Ask your SE as much as u need.

Enjoy your new ride.Got more question after collecting can always ask MIE or post here.

Neutral Newbie

I assume u dont have the car yet. Dont worry with this & that.

Your SE will advise u when u collect the car. Spend all your time before you sign off.

Ask your SE as much as u need.

Enjoy your new ride.Got more question after collecting can always ask MIE or post here.

Thanks for your patience and helping out newbies like myself. Looking forward to getting to know more.

Thanks for your patience and helping out newbies like myself. Looking forward to getting to know more.

also remember to bring a data cable along =) test the connection between your phone and car HU.

totally agree with "999" ask the SE as many qn as possible.

touch every button in the car, touch every seat and also the gear shift and steering wheel. =) cheers have fun.

oh ya update - the burnt smell is gone =)

that said after almost a month.. i think.... it does feel that the rear suspension is alittle soft. but overall i must say it is quite a quiet car. 

also remember to bring a data cable along =) test the connection between your phone and car HU.

totally agree with "999" ask the SE as many qn as possible.

touch every button in the car, touch every seat and also the gear shift and steering wheel. =) cheers have fun.

oh ya update - the burnt smell is gone =)

that said after almost a month.. i think.... it does feel that the rear suspension is alittle soft. but overall i must say it is quite a quiet car. 

Burnt smell is protective oil they spread over many parts to protect from corrosion when transported/exported - esp. by sea. (Like when we oil our rifles to return to armory). Will burn off after some time but gives off smell when it does so.

• Praise 1

Dear All,

I am new to this forum , i am considering IMPREZA  but after so many months in market i cant see the cars on road wondering where all cars are going. I always ride on CTE and SLE .  Is there any issue with the car or its just Subaru  fanboys only buy it. I need to consider resale value of car as well so please guide me. I am in very much love with this car.

Aniket

The new impreza is still relatively new, and subaru is not a high volume mover, so not surprised you do not see them regularly on the roads. Its best selling model is still the forester.

Singaporeans are always concerned about fuel consumption, and by comparison, subaru is heavier and consumes slightly more fuel for vehicles in the same class. The CVT does help with FC and should be comparable with Korean makes if you dont get caught in start-stop traffic often.

If you are concerned with resale price, subaru will be a problem. The demand is not really there and it probably wont fetch a good price due to the singaporean impression of the brand and FC.

Then again, with all car purchases, please do a test drive of all your shortlist.

Subaru AWD isnt there for nothing. I think the drive is stable and it packs more safety features.

Dear All,

I am new to this forum , i am considering IMPREZA  but after so many months in market i cant see the cars on road wondering where all cars are going. I always ride on CTE and SLE .  Is there any issue with the car or its just Subaru  fanboys only buy it. I need to consider resale value of car as well so please guide me. I am in very much love with this car.

Aniket

Dear All,

Aniket

so far no issues, quiet, stable, looks like volvo from some angles haha cuz my dad honestly walked up to one and thought it was my car. or maybe because it was quite late at night. hahaha!

has alot of equipment too! carplay, android auto, tmps, for the price and equipment levels, not many come close.

only wished it has ventilated front seats and price remains the same. but guess i'm asking for too much.

has space,  i can fit a rear facing baby seat at the back and still have comfortable space in front passenger side.

since you already like the car, buy it!

the sooner you get it, the longer you have to enjoy it.

↡ Advertisement