New Harrier Japan

Marcostan

Any one knows which are the more reliable PI that still has ready stock for Crystal White Premium Panoramic?

The one I looking at was sold off few hours before I was going down to place the deposit yesterday... ð¢ð¢ð¢

Guess I won't be in time for the current pricing...

I think there's a PI at Toh Guan has ready stock. Whenever taking PIE towards Jurong and pass by their building can see many harrier/vezel parked beside the expressway
↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

Hi everyone, understand there is only 1 type/shade of white for the new harrier which I believe is the pearl white. Can some kind souls advise me the colour code for the it? Thank you so much.

Like you, I thought so too.

It is only after probing that I found out that they guarantee you a car after the final bid, and that final bid, they'll bid any amount they deem fit to get you the COE for the car. When they are desperate with the final bid, they will bid higher than the capped bid, and I'll have to fork out the difference.

I specifically asked him what if after the 3rd bid that I wish to withdraw, sensing the COE may go higher than $40k, he told me I will not be refunded my deposit.

The caveat here is that they guarantee you a car after the final attempt, regardless the price of the COE.

You seriously have to hear to believe.

This is sure win for them. There are better PI out there. Forget this one

Neutral Newbie

Hello..I am new this forum. Will be getting my ride in next day or two, after 5.5 months wait. I have to indent the Harrier due to my request of premium without moonroof. I scrapped my Murano when COE due and no news on 3rd generation Murano from TC.

Hi bro, is 070 the code?

Yes..

Neutral Newbie

Hello..I am new this forum. Will be getting my ride in next day or two, after 5.5 months wait. I have to indent the Harrier due to my request of premium without moonroof. I scrapped my Murano when COE due and no news on 3rd generation Murano from TC.

Yes..

Thanks Bro!! By the way is there any forum for we new harrier owners? Or this is the only one?

Don't worry bro ... COE will drop later after few bids .... Remember buyer market now ! Can wait sure can get cheaper ride .

Hopefully man!

Praying hard....

I think there's a PI at Toh Guan has ready stock. Whenever taking PIE towards Jurong and pass by their building can see many harrier/vezel parked beside the expressway

Thanks Bro. Will check it out after the next coe results. :)

Neutral Newbie

Thanks Bro!! By the way is there any forum for we new harrier owners? Or this is the only one?

Sorry, I don't know if there are other forum.

go to SG Harrier Club Facebook with more than 1000 members

SG Harrier Club a.k.a Singapore Harrier Club to be more precise.... as there is another club with the same name.

Can we use 92 octane? Not sure it has enuf power to drive.

Hi Bro, actually most cars can run on low octane unless stated in manual.

If your ride have " knocking" sounds.... then octane is low for your ride.

So far im running on 95 octane....as good enuf for my 2 previous Gen Harriers which are 2.4 litre too....

I read about the $4 ceramic wash at Jurong Safra somewhere in this thread.

Does it help prevent or minimise fingerprints and swirl marks?

So far only heard of Nanoe wash.....

Can actually buy 1 bottle of water based Nanoe wax n use it after your washing......easy to apply n protect ......

]Hi,

I am helping my friend to find out more. Anyone know which PI do have stock without Roof?  If without Panoramic Roof, can I have other adds-on things like full leather, JBL speakers etc?  Thanks in advnace.

Hi Bro, wont be add on like what you mentioned.....lol

I did help a friend bought a true advance premium without the roof..... and it comes with full leather.....memory seat.....full JBL speakers....original HU with 360 degree views....sonar cruise / pre-crash.....

Price was a steal even with COE low now..... Lucky him....lol

As i know the pi well as selling him some of my accessories for the Harrier

post-148289-0-14581500-1455672673_thumb.png

Edited by BenChoo69

So far only heard of Nanoe wash.....

Can actually buy 1 bottle of water based Nanoe wax n use it after your washing......easy to apply n protect ......

Noted! Will check out this Nanoe wax...

Does it help resist fingerprints?

Will consider black if really no whites in the market.... :'(

Edited by rookee21

that is Swee Seng PI

Very useful list.

Anyone can give me a description how the 360 cam works?

Anyone bought from Hup Long or Vincar? can share experience and things to look out for? if too sensitive can PM me? thanks.

I'm considering premium advance model pearl white.

From what i hear from all the PI's that i have checked with, the main variant that they bring in because of popularity are:

1) Elegance (most basic + 17" rim)

2) Premium (basic + CC + LDA + Nano Aircon + Auto Tailgate + LED scuff + 18" rims+ electronic driver seat + auto high beam + anti glare rv mirror)

3) Premium Style Mauve (same as #2 but special red + diff rim design + alcantara leather + purple stitching)

4) Premium Advanced (same as #2 + Sonar CC + JBL system + 360 cam + higher OMV)

5) Elegance GS (same as #1 but comes with GS bodykit + 19" rims + tuned suspension + racing bucket seats)

Panoramic Roof is just an option and it seems most of the PI prefer to bring all variant above with this feature.

Model and Chasis number can be found here

http://www.tradecarview.com/specifications/toyota/harrier/

I think what the rest say its true.

A) Know which variant u want

B) Know when you need the car

C) Then go for 1 bid, 3 bid, 6 bid, gurantee or no gurantee, etc.

↡ Advertisement