New Harrier Japan

Marcostan

Camera will kill the battery faster. a good battery can last around 3 years or more, with camera probably 2 years max. this is regardless of brand, or counter measures like turning off camera at certain voltage.

Lead acid batteries need to be kept at full charge. If a camera is constantly discharging it lifespan will shorten. the ability to hold the charge at 11.5v during ignition is very important.

My stock battery started to weaken after slightly a year, i set the voltage to cut off at 12v, still no use. i then changed the wiring to turn camera off when engine off. now everything ok.

Hi Legionx,

Mind share how you "changed the wiring to turn camera off when engine off?  Where did you get it fixed?" PM me? I do realise my cameras really suck up the new battery at a much faster rate. Thank you very much.

Hi Bros,

No need now as I called the my camera technical hotline, they suggested to me to "disabled recording when engine off" in the setting menu. Hope it works now.  Thank you.

Edited by Nethdale
↡ Advertisement

Hi everyone, newbie here in need of clarification between Premium, Premium advance and Premium Style Mauve.

Can someone tell me which of the components below are included and which are add-ons?

Paronomic sunroof

Electronic tailgate

Electric driver & passenger seats

Memory driver seat

Memory steering wheel

Auto high beam

Auto rain sensor

Power adjustable tilt & telescopic steering

Lane Departure Alert (LDA)

Pre crash system: Auto Cruising, Sonar (PCS, ICS) aka Premium Pre Crash 

JBL systems (factory fitted HU)

I know JBL systems is only for Premium advance and it comes with 11 speakers. 

Many thanks in advance!

Better to check with renown n reliable PI for a better understanding.

Some may say so but give different package.

Yes I will go down to a reputable PI after my overseas trip in April. I wanted to get G's initially, thinking it is top-spec fully loaded but upon more research, realized that G's is just Elegance + G's bodykit. No auto tailgate, no electric seats for both driver & passenger, no memory driver seat, no moonroof, etc.. Disappointed. I guess that's because of the sports seats. These are the basic luxury features I want, so I'll give it a pass for a G's.

From what I've gathered, Style Mauve is the same as Premium, just that it has special interior colours and seats. And Premium Advance has fabric/synthetic leather seats which look really nice.

Yes I will go down to a reputable PI after my overseas trip in April. I wanted to get G's initially, thinking it is top-spec fully loaded but upon more research, realized that G's is just Elegance + G's bodykit. No auto tailgate, no electric seats for both driver & passenger, no memory driver seat, no moonroof, etc.. Disappointed. I guess that's because of the sports seats. These are the basic luxury features I want, so I'll give it a pass for a G's.

From what I've gathered, Style Mauve is the same as Premium, just that it has special interior colours and seats. And Premium Advance has fabric/synthetic leather seats which look really nice.

if u need to have electric seats for both driver and passenger, then have to go for style mauve or full premium leather package.

Hi Bro, go for the premium model. As memory seat is only for driver. So better to just a get a premium model and just get your leather seats done in Singapore. You can choose any colors n trims.

That's my advise. As im having the full leather premium model. Seldom use the memory seat.

• Praise 1

Sorry new to this thread... Anyone can advice on the current CEVS rebate if any on the harrier and its gas emissions please?

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

Sorry new to this thread... Anyone can advice on the current CEVS rebate if any on the harrier and its gas emissions please?

Cevs rebate $5000. Gas emissions???

Cevs rebate $5000. Gas emissions???

https://www.lta.gov.sg/apps/news/page.aspx?c=2&id=08685840-d664-4713-9ccb-96dcd8936d08

Come Jan 2018,...

2. In addition to the carbon dioxide (CO2) criterion in the existing CEVS, the VES will cover 4 other pollutants - hydrocarbons (HC), carbon monoxide (CO), nitrogen oxides (NOx) and particulate matter (PM).

Those are the gas emissions I was referring to..

the dashboard also different colour, the supension i think different also, the interior gearbox and side window buttons there are also carbon fiber wrapped.

i give Gs a miss as Gs dont have the electric tailgate and cruise control and the selling price is higher than premium... but i really like the Gs bodykit and now tempted to change my to Gs bodykit. lol

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

Hi Harrier lover,

I got 4 pcs of magnetic sun shade 2 front 2 rear and a boot thick type 3A mat (black) for sale.

reason of selling I just sold my car.

My harrier is 2016 model

Selling off cheap any takers ?

Please call me at 84820257

ED

With Thanks   

Hi Harrier lover,

I got 4 pcs of magnetic sun shade 2 front 2 rear and a boot thick type 3A mat (black) for sale.

reason of selling I just sold my car.

My harrier is 2016 model

Selling off cheap any takers ?

Please call me at 84820257

ED

With Thanks

Why so fast sell away ?

Is the 2017 Harrier version out in Japan yet?

I also read that BM may want to increase their SUV line and considering having the Harrier on offer. Something like what they did for the Wish some time ago.

(edited)

Is the 2017 Harrier version out in Japan yet?

I also read that BM may want to increase their SUV line and considering having the Harrier on offer. Something like what they did for the Wish some time ago.

any date?

We all know FL altis and CHR coming, yet till now shadow also can't smell (no spec, no price, no date). Sian...

Looking forward to all of them.

Edited by Leo22