Opel Astra 2016

ki_chiu

Thanks for the info.

No data plan when going in Malaysia, can't use apple or Google map... End up have to whip out the old trusty Garmin.

I haven't tested yet, but Google Maps lets you download maps for offline use. Dunno if it will work with the GPS though.

In any case always good to have back up when traveling overseas. Also with wifi egg and portable router rental, lack of data plan is a thing of the past...

↡ Advertisement

Was at the Ubii showroom just to test out the Astra 1.0 Tourer..... nice ride and for me, very unique gb... haaa..... the ride felt very powerful and will not feel its a 1l ride.... was told sold out, stock coming Dec/Jan....

Care to explain why is it a very unique GB, in a good or bad sense?

Care to explain why is it a very unique GB, in a good or bad sense?

You got to go try it out,... some may not like it, for me, I find it "special"... haaaa

So if I understand correctly, this car is a cousin of the Chevy Cruze?

They come from the same grandparents (GM) but they are born to different parents (Opel vs. Chevy) in different countries as well.  :grin:

Hence, the design language is different but you do find very few parts are being shared... 

did u book the 1.4T? at what price?

No, did not booked... was chatting with the SE and he told me.... I told him you all really cheong all the way.... btw, the price he quoted was $123,888.

↡ Advertisement