January 2017 Transfer Window: Rumours, Reports and Updates

Osprey23

Everton close to deal for Charlton teenage striker Ademola Lookman - fee up to £11m

[Paul Joyce, The Times]

↡ Advertisement

Quincy going to?

The best club in the world.

:D

Not Accrington Stanley

Edited by Jamesc

Man City keeper Joe Hart has "told friends" he'd like to play for Liverpool according to the Sunday Mirror.

Well Joe, I also like to play for Liverpool you know :D

But you have to be good to play for a club like Liverpool.

I am not sure about you but I think that Joe guy 

is just not good enough.

• Praise 3

But you have to be good to play for a club like Liverpool.

I am not sure about you but I think that Joe guy

is just not good enough.

Yep only mignolet is fit to be pool keeper

Even his parents knew that and aptly named him me-no-let

• Praise 1

Liverpool have invited Coventry City defender Cian Harries to train with them ahead of a possible transfer

(Simon Jones)

19 yo, possibly one for the future

Everton close to deal for Charlton teenage striker Ademola Lookman - fee up to £11m

[Paul Joyce, The Times]

Deal is expected to go through today.

Marseille have entered the race to sign Man United's Morgan Schneiderlin and are happy to match the £24m asking fee.

Shanghai SIPG have made a World record €150m bid for Dortmund striker Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang

Aubameyang is likely to reject the move. He is holding out for a move to Real Madrid in the summer.

If he does get his dream move, Klopp might move for Morata

Javier Hernandez can leave Bayer Leverkusen if a club pays €25 million for him. Chelsea reportedly interested. [sportbild]

Turbocharged

Javier Hernandez can leave Bayer Leverkusen if a club pays â¬25 million for him. Chelsea reportedly interested. [sportbild]

Y liverpool nvr go for him?!?!
  • Praise 1

Y liverpool nvr go for him?!?!

Chicharito is an excellent finisher n a real fox in the box but he offers little else so depending on what a coach wants, he may not be on every coach's list. Klopp, Pep n many of the modern Mgrs expect all 11 players on the field to contribute from goalies playing the ball out to strikers pressing when the ball is lost n hence even a proven striker like Aguero was asked to contribute more.

In short, I'll be surprised if Klopp moves for Chicharito cos he is not the kind of pressing striker which Klopp obviously prefers. My 2 cents but stranger things have happened in football so maybe end of Jan n with some players ruled out for whatever reason, Klopp may bite, who knows but I'm not holding my breadth.

• Praise 8

West Ham offering Sunderland 13mil for Jermaine Defoe, they have doubled their previous offer it seems. This another real poacher so I'll be surprised if Sunderland sell him as his goals at least give them a chance of survival but without him they are surely doomed if u ask me.

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/750774/West-Ham-Jermain-Defoe-Sunderland-transfer-gossip

• Praise 6

West Ham offering Sunderland 13mil for Jermaine Defoe, they have doubled their previous offer it seems. This another real poacher so I'll be surprised if Sunderland sell him as his goals at least give them a chance of survival but without him they are surely doomed if u ask me.

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/750774/West-Ham-Jermain-Defoe-Sunderland-transfer-gossip

Sunderland will never sell Defoe. It is as good as signing away their "death very".

Instead of trying their luck to sign players from Man Utd on loan or strikers from relegation threatened sides, why don't they just go for Chicharito if it is true that he is available?

OFFICIAL: Chelsea's John Obi Mikel has signed for Chinese side Tianjin TEDA.

Another Chelsea player heading to China.

↡ Advertisement