Jump to content

KIA Stinger GT


Jzachlee
 Share

Recommended Posts

If you think empty, then empty lor.....its a forum... Some people take things too serious. Hopefully I dun offend you accidentally

 

Only him ah?

 

@jamesc u lucky sod

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Macham Chastity belt opener..

Radx not a simpur Guy..

So many special barang barang..

So he’s the urban legend virgin hunter..

Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi, after reading various reviews, quite tempted by the 2L turbo; but other cars like infinity Q50 and Volvo S60 are priced similarly with similar performance.... any suggestions or views? TIA

Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi, after reading various reviews, quite tempted by the 2L turbo; but other cars like infinity Q50 and Volvo S60 are priced similarly with similar performance.... any suggestions or views? TIA

Both the cars are slower.

 

S60 is an outgoing model. It's fast enough and now proceed attractively, but with dated looks and interior. This model is in its 8th year already.

 

Infiniti is not bad but may lack the feel. The newer ones have certain features stripped away.

 

Kia is a new model but lacks brand equity. Have not yet test drive it.

 

You have to go test drive all three to decide for yourself.

 

Any of the three will be good choices.

  • Praise 4
Link to post
Share on other sites

Both the cars are slower.

 

S60 is an outgoing model. It's fast enough and now proceed attractively, but with dated looks and interior. This model is in its 8th year already.

 

Infiniti is not bad but may lack the feel. The newer ones have certain features stripped away.

 

Kia is a new model but lacks brand equity. Have not yet test drive it.

 

You have to go test drive all three to decide for yourself.

 

Any of the three will be good choices.

Thanks; stinger looks like the best of both worlds: decent power and good looks.... not too sure about reliability and the FC... though read lots of posts about how Kia is moving up in terms of reliability
Link to post
Share on other sites

I thought the Q50 is about 200 hp, the KIA stinger 2.0 is about 240+ HP quite abit of difference in that area.

 

Hi, after reading various reviews, quite tempted by the 2L turbo; but other cars like infinity Q50 and Volvo S60 are priced similarly with similar performance.... any suggestions or views? TIA

 

  • Praise 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Supercharged

Does anyone know if the Kia DI engines also have an additional port injection to cater for the carbon cleaning?

 

Do Kia DI engines suffer the same problems Audi/BMW has with carbon build up?


Both the cars are slower.

S60 is an outgoing model. It's fast enough and now proceed attractively, but with dated looks and interior. This model is in its 8th year already.

Infiniti is not bad but may lack the feel. The newer ones have certain features stripped away.

Kia is a new model but lacks brand equity. Have not yet test drive it.

You have to go test drive all three to decide for yourself.

Any of the three will be good choices.

 

S60 is old and FWD. So I wont compare them.

 

Infiniti is a good comparison.

 

I nearly bought the Q50RS instead of my current car but in the end, lack of AWD and more importantly, the damn DAS broke the deal. The steering really feel detached.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I thought the Q50 is about 200 hp, the KIA stinger 2.0 is about 240+ HP quite abit of difference in that area.

You are right... I kinda lump the 200-250HP as similar....though I am sure not everyone will agree
Link to post
Share on other sites

You are right... I kinda lump the 200-250HP as similar....though I am sure not everyone will agreeð

There's no right or no wrong, since it your own metric of measurement. That's why it's "similar" and not "same" ma
  • Praise 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

There's no right or no wrong, since it your own metric of measurement. That's why it's "similar" and not "same" ma ð

 

Tech specs is one thing, the drive and feel is another.

 

I have 241bhp but is slower than the C250 with 208bhp.

 

So... Go try all three and go with your heart, assuming you can afford any one of the three. ðð¼

Very sharp.... absolutely spot on with your observation that I used “similar”
Link to post
Share on other sites

There's no right or no wrong, since it your own metric of measurement. That's why it's "similar" and not "same" ma ð

 

Tech specs is one thing, the drive and feel is another.

 

I have 241bhp but is slower than the C250 with 208bhp.

 

So... Go try all three and go with your heart, assuming you can afford any one of the three. ðð¼

Mate is your ride also turbocharged?
Link to post
Share on other sites

You are right... I kinda lump the 200-250HP as similar....though I am sure not everyone will agreeð

Q50 0 - 100 on site says 7.2 secs

Stinger 2.0 0 - 100 on site says 6 secs

 

That’s quite a fair difference between both cars

 

Personally I would go with the stinger

Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes bro. And also portly.

 

That's why so slow ð­

You mean the car or the driver? Heehee. No doubt your ICE adds quite some weight too.
Link to post
Share on other sites

You mean the car or the driver? Heehee. No doubt your ICE adds quite some weight too.

Ya I was comparing stock to stock.

 

That's why specs are not everything. The Feel is.

 

Some cars look slow on paper but when normal driving it feels faster than it is.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Haha I am sure the Stinger 2.0 would give you what you need, just on paper the specs overall seems quite similar to my 328 which suffices for my daily anger management  [smash]

 

 

Yes bro. And also portly.

That's why so slow

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...