Perodua Bezza

Cypher

Bro, this is based on your experience in dealing with Perocom? I was under the impression that they are very upfront/rigid in the COE amount..

They are the only one I know that let you know how much they will bid.

Hope I'm wrong on this.

You are probably right.

At least they did tell me the amount when I asked..

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

the impossible level..

COE @ 36K :XD:

Assuming you purchased after coe = 36k, it is only fair they bid at 36k for you. Isnt it a cost plus model most businesses are operating? I am not merely saying you get what you paid for.

BUT..... some AD does deliver the sales. One wonder how much margin they have or sales they wanted to close.

Hope for the best. Black swan may appear

Edited by Sopskysalat
  • Praise 2

Latest fuel consumption update.

Finally achieved 18.11km/L.

Wow that’s great.

But mind if I ask what’s your driving pattern like?

Like not just how much city and how much highway. But how aggressive or sedate you are with the accelerator.

It may just happen, never easy to close a deal.

I also didn't budge till the last bid, in the end got the car without top-up from my side..

By the way, what level are they bidding for you?

Bro, this is when you bought your Axia?
  • Praise 1

I went to see the bezza and attrage which was next door about 1mth ago. Prices then were about 3k difference. I would pay the extra 3k for the attrage unless I only wanted a manual. The equipment specs of the attrage was so much better. The quality and finish was also noticeably better.

I went to see the bezza and attrage which was next door about 1mth ago. Prices then were about 3k difference. I would pay the extra 3k for the attrage unless I only wanted a manual. The equipment specs of the attrage was so much better. The quality and finish was also noticeably better.

Well noted.

If only Attrage come with a better engine, the current 1.2 IL3 really cmi, compare to Bezza 1.3 IL4 dual vvti engine.

• Praise 1

Wow thatâs great.

But mind if I ask whatâs your driving pattern like?

Like not just how much city and how much highway. But how aggressive or sedate you are with the accelerator.

Just make sure the green econ indicator on the instruments panel is lit up.

The price difference is not only 3k. Attrage price is only you trade in your old car. Bezza price is nett price.

Bezza even more worst than attrage? 

Bro Kurty,

After this wed, you will be a real happy man.

Cheers!!!

His last bid for bezza ah?

Just make sure the green econ indicator on the instruments panel is lit up.

The price difference is not only 3k. Attrage price is only you trade in your old car. Bezza price is nett price.

Well if you want to go into details the attrage price is more realistic. The bezza price is based on Low coe which is impossible to get.

Well if you want to go into details the attrage price is more realistic. The bezza price is based on Low coe which is impossible to get.

CnC (Mitsubishi/Kia) is well known for having a lot of terms and conditions.

What's the point of selling a 6-NG car at lower-than-market COE (read: unrealistic, tikam tikam) and ending up with one too many Bezza aspirant-owners not getting their cars, after 6 tries?

It is true for Bezza....but the Attrage price was quoted at 39k COE. So sama sama....

Hmm quite true to both sides of the story. C&C lots of terms n conditions, however C&C have guaranteed COE package(not sure about now).

Top up 3k (seems to vary between 1.5k and 3k, depending what else included inside the top up), and I’ll know that by the 6th bid C&C die die have to cough up that piece of paper for me. But of course will then hope that the coe price will jump more than the top up to make it worth.

• Praise 1

Went to bukit gombak for lunch just now and saw a Bezza being used as an instructor vehicle. As I was on a bus, I took a look down and saw it was a manual.

I would say they've got a good market in Singapore.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1