2019 All new Mazda 3

csy_sky

2 hours ago, Discoburg said:

Managed to update already?

Not yet.. but I believe my maps were updated during 5k servicing. Some obvious graphical changes seen, not there before previously..

• Praise 1

16 minutes ago, aztreonam said:

Not yet.. but I believe my maps were updated during 5k servicing. Some obvious graphical changes seen, not there before previously..

Wow they now update the maps during servicing.

Am trying to do so on my own but the Mazda toolbox doesn't work with my Mac's OS. 

2 hours ago, Discoburg said:

Wow they now update the maps during servicing.

Am trying to do so on my own but the Mazda toolbox doesn't work with my Mac's OS. 

Yeah. Apparently the previous tool box version for older Mazda connect got 64bit app for MAC os. But the 7th gen don’t have. Don’t know what the developer is thinking..

3 hours ago, aztreonam said:

Am at TEK Ubi now. They also unable to read my card.

2 hours ago, aztreonam said:

Yeah. Apparently the previous tool box version for older Mazda connect got 64bit app for MAC os. But the 7th gen don’t have. Don’t know what the developer is thinking..

They are not able to update the maps as the toolbox app is not updated for our rides. So they told me to wait. So I guess yours is also not updated.

beat part is a SA told me no map update so SD card can’t be read. I was like Duh?! Another SA said the toolbox app is not updated so can’t read. Sounds more logical.

19 hours ago, Discoburg said:

They are not able to update the maps as the toolbox app is not updated for our rides. So they told me to wait. So I guess yours is also not updated.

beat part is a SA told me no map update so SD card can’t be read. I was like Duh?! Another SA said the toolbox app is not updated so can’t read. Sounds more logical.

Haha, but I did see obvious graphical changes though, like some arrows appear on screen showing you the divider and which lane to use. Maybe was there already but didn’t see last time?

• Haha! 1

1 hour ago, aztreonam said:

Haha, but I did see obvious graphical changes though, like some arrows appear on screen showing you the divider and which lane to use. Maybe was there already but didn’t see last time?

Yeah must be. TEK said they aren’t able to upgrade any maps for the BP rides as the toolbox app isn’t updated so.......

placebo effect for you I Guess.

When collecting the Mazda 3 from TEK, how long will we be given to inspect the car? Also, will the collection area / room be well lit and air-conditioned or at the very least well ventilated? 

On 12/30/2019 at 9:48 PM, thesoul said:

Congrats! This new mz3 is now the car and hatch of the year! Gxgx

https://www.sgcarmart.com/coty2019/winners.php

F79EB2EF-13D6-4FEB-88F8-B387BDDF1252.jpeg

D3E234CD-8338-4183-A465-543682D3FADB.jpeg

Can't take the awards seriously. 

They said the Mitsubishi Outlander is the best large SUV of year. In what world is the Outlander better than every other large SUV besides price? It beat out the Cx9 which is better in every way, but not even in the same category, especially given that its a cool 60-70% more expensive than the outlander. Its also built on a platform that is years old. 

Some weird judging going on there. 

Edited by GTO-1

On 9/2/2019 at 4:18 PM, 7nine said:

Any review on this camera?

I'm using it... installed myself on my Hyundai Sonata... reliable so far... pretty good video quality... but mine no GPS installed so no speed recorded... but got wifi...

2 hours ago, GTO-1 said:

They said the Mitsubishi Outlander is the best large SUV of year. In what world is the Outlander better than every other large SUV besides price? It beat out the Cx9 which is better in every way, but not even in the same category, especially given that its a cool 60-70% more expensive than the outlander. Its also built on a platform that is years old. 

Mitsubishi engines and its awful CVT...and Proton like build quality...can win over CX9?! Obviously these award doesnt mean anything... 

• Haha! 1

2 hours ago, GTO-1 said:

Sgcarmart reviews...read and dun take it seriously. 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 1