[Official] 2021 11th Generation Honda Civic

Carbon82

@inlinesix Just check stock boost 1.14bar but do note malaysia engine is L15B7 whereas Singapore is L15BG. Not really sure what the different.

• Praise 1

@inlinesix if you see 2nd part the of video gear box overheat when they try the route to genting highland. Not sure did they turn on the aircon or not. From my experience usually I off the aircon to reduce engine load if going to genting.

5 minutes ago, SFSG said:

@inlinesix Just check stock boost 1.14bar but do note malaysia engine is L15B7 whereas Singapore is L15BG. Not really sure what the different.

L15B7 is 1.14 bar.

Singapore is L15BJ (wiki)

L15BG is Thai spec with 10% biofuel (I think is 10%)

5 minutes ago, SFSG said:

@inlinesix if you see 2nd part the of video gear box overheat when they try the route to genting highland. Not sure did they turn on the aircon or not. From my experience usually I off the aircon to reduce engine load if going to genting.

I gun all the way up Cameron with aircond on le

23 minutes ago, SFSG said:

@Confusedboi was told by my tuner cannot more than 1.3bar

okay i saw the 2nd video going up genting, CVT cannot tahan liao overheating and started slipping, CVT temp went up to 150 degrees.

Think they say need CVT cooler in want to tune a lot.

• Praise 1

@turbotan I still didnt tune yet because too many problem from this car. After so much issue happen still thinking to sell or keep. That why i advise all bro interested better think twice before getting FE civic. Dont be another victim like me.

@SFSG haaa all paid to make review...it truth like conti feel and also with conti problems as well 

16 minutes ago, Confusedboi said:

european

• Haha! 3

12 hours ago, SFSG said:

@SFSG haaa all paid to make review...it truth like conti feel and also with conti problems as well 

Your car issues fixed already?

@Confusedboi partial fix only. Really dont know how they do test drive. With them 10days. First day i took back my car already hear steering rattle. Dashboard still got mild creaking sound when go over hump.

↡ Advertisement
  • Shocked 2