GNC Chapter 11

Lala81

Turbocharged
22 minutes ago, kobayashiGT said:

can buy tongkat ali at a discounted price le. 🤣

later discounted price with discounted effect leh! whahahahahaha..

• Haha! 3

Internal Moderator
1 hour ago, Ody_2004 said:

later discounted price with discounted effect leh! whahahahahaha..

Supplement mah. never mind one lah. the head still strong can le. that one eat to 補 only.

• Haha! 2

2 hours ago, Lala81 said:

https://www.bizjournals.com/pittsburgh/news/2020/06/24/gnc-files-for-chapter-11-bankruptcy-protection.html

GNC. 

Maybe u guys want to look out for closing down sale or discounted sales from them.

25% of companies survives chapter 11. United, Delta, GM and Chrysler are good examples. Lehman isn't.  Lol

GNC as a business will survive for now as the debt, if you read correctly, is at the parent.

• Praise 2

What does GNC sell anyway? Only see them selling protein powder to cheat NS men in BMT.

Poor kids don't know that the army food is already very nutritious and they don't need any more of these supplements!

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

Hypersonic
3 hours ago, kobayashiGT said:

can buy tongkat ali at a discounted price le. 🤣

wah ... you jin poor thing leh

so young already need tongkat ali

not vtec kick in yo meh?

🤣

16 minutes ago, ToyotaShuttle said:

What does GNC sell anyway? Only see them selling protein powder to cheat NS men in BMT.

Poor kids don't know that the army food is already very nutritious and they don't need any more of these supplements!

Got sell vitamins and supplements too.

Supersonic

I thinking of buying some supplement from GNC, maybe now i wait for their closing  down sales?

Internal Moderator
11 hours ago, Enye said:

wah ... you jin poor thing leh

so young already need tongkat ali

not vtec kick in yo meh?

🤣

hahhaa. Extra boost mah. Your car new also wanna pump v-power one what. cannot wait until old liao then pump.

Sad, but they should had innovate themselves by putting on online purchase platform, like what iHerb is doing.  

Don't know why they never do it.  it's a no brainer answer.  Everyone knows the trusted GNC brand and iHerb model is very popular.  Add 1 and 1, u get the answer. 

I like iHerb but I am quite skeptical about some brands sold there (issue with authentic quality).  If GNC sells online, ppl will buy without any doubt coz of the trusted brand.