Where do you plan to go to after COVID-19 lockdowns?

racerbum

55 minutes ago, Thaiyotakamli said:

Now indo quarantine to 5 days only

5 days I can do lots of fishing liao. I looking at no need to quarantine type. Haha

↡ Advertisement

7 minutes ago, inlinesix said:

4 is quite normal 

Many on the VTL only 2 or 3.

5 is too much man. Go for a trip kenna probed 5 times. 🥴

• Haha! 2

4 minutes ago, Fcw75 said:

Safer to go SK even though Kenna 5 times 

• Praise 1

7 minutes ago, Fcw75 said:

5x mean pay about $1k for swab test alone plus waiting time there. Waste alot time and money, spoil the holiday mood

• Praise 1

3 minutes ago, Thaiyotakamli said:

5x mean pay about $1k for swab test alone plus waiting time there. Waste alot time and money, spoil the holiday mood

I agreed. If go as a family, how much liao.

Stick to my plan go USA next year better.  Take direct flight to LA and explore from there. My bro told me can do swab test at airport. Cost US$130 and take about 3 hrs.

Edited by Fcw75

Vancouver is a really nice place if one can go, don’t miss it. But the direct flight there is 😅. Also it’s winter there, will rain a lot. Not so much snow there.

So many places to go from there too. Whistler, Vancouver island, etc.

• Praise 2

Pilots are out of practice after being laid up for a long time.

I suggest you let them finish practicing before you jump on the next flight.  [laugh]

https://www.straitstimes.com/asia/australianz/out-of-practice-airline-pilots-are-making-errors-back-in-the-air

SYDNEY (BLOOMBERG) - Back in the cockpit after time off recovering from Covid-19, an airline pilot forgot to start his plane's second engine for takeoff, a mistake that could have ended in disaster if he hadn't aborted the flight.

Another pilot, fresh from a seven-month layoff because of the pandemic and descending to land early in the morning, realised almost too late he hadn't lowered the wheels and pulled out of the approach just 240m from the tarmac.

Weeks earlier, a passenger plane leaving a busy airport headed off in the wrong direction, flown by a captain who was back on deck for the first time in more than six months.

These potentially disastrous errors all took place in the US in recent months as pilots returned to work. In every case, crew blamed their oversight on a shortage of flying during Covid, the most deadly pandemic since the 1918 influenza outbreak and certainly the only one to have wreaked such havoc on what was a burgeoning global aviation industry.

The incidents are among dozens of mistakes, confidentially declared by out-of-practice pilots since the start of the pandemic, that are stored on a low-profile database designed to identify emerging safety threats.

The monitoring programme, funded by the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA), is decades old but is now flashing warning signs as planes return to the skies across the world.

1 hour ago, Hamburger said:

I just want to take a drive to Cameron Highland and chill on the mountain. 

Simple man simple wish simple trip. 

i think abt half of malaysia is there this weekend 🤣

• Shocked 1
  • Haha! 4

19 minutes ago, Shibadog said:

i think abt half of malaysia is there this weekend 🤣

From Friday to Sunday, the jam could be from Blue Valley to Brinchang.

↡ Advertisement