Victor68

Lately, I am experiencing this problem. Whenever I respond in a forum, should I take longer to write, after posting, the message that I sent out will remain in the next refreshed frame. For messages, it is simple, I can always delete and write new messages over it.

However, should I quote somebody, the quote remains. I am unable to delete the entire quote. A screen shot is attached. This did not happen if I am using my laptop. Only on my handphone. It there something I need to adjust? 

MCF.jpg

↡ Advertisement

Internal Moderator
38 minutes ago, Victor68 said:

Lately, I am experiencing this problem. Whenever I respond in a forum, should I take longer to write, after posting, the message that I sent out will remain in the next refreshed frame. For messages, it is simple, I can always delete and write new messages over it.

However, should I quote somebody, the quote remains. I am unable to delete the entire quote. A screen shot is attached. This did not happen if I am using my laptop. Only on my handphone. It there something I need to adjust? 

MCF.jpg

Hi Bro, This is not really a bug or smth, just that mobile usage is a bit more "mafan" abit.

But thanks for the suggestion, I will check with my IT and see if there is any improvement we can make for this. . .

• Praise 3

31 minutes ago, kobayashiGT said:

Hi Bro, This is not really a bug or smth, just that mobile usage is a bit more "mafan" abit.

But thanks for the suggestion, I will check with my IT and see if there is any improvement we can make for this. . .

The smallest device I used for MCF is iPad Air.

My ole flower has not fully develop 

• Haha! 1

Hi All, thank you. Found out how to clear Liao. Correct, cannot click the x but click on the word 'clear'. Thank you for all the helps. 🙏

• Praise 2

10 hours ago, kobayashiGT said:

My frd asking whether your IT guys can create like WhatsApp’s pattern use voice message and paste here or not?

1 hour ago, Freeder said:

My frd asking whether your IT guys can create like WhatsApp’s pattern use voice message and paste here or not?

Why not we just use Whatsapp? 🤣

↡ Advertisement