S’pore Fitness Studio ‘Disappears’ Overnight With Website Deleted, Instructors & Members Uninformed. Kyklos Studio was previously known as X Fitness.

noobcarbuyer

1 hour ago, 13177 said:

Run road liao. :o So need to pay membership fees in advance for this fitness studio? If yes, hosay liao.

package package la. Same thing with Car grooming packages...

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 1

34 minutes ago, Stratovarius said:

The gym at my condo. :XD:

But i dont believe in gym. Unless one goes for weight lifting. Jogging is the best and its free. 

Not free. Still need jogging shoes unless you run barefooted.🤣

• Haha! 2

Best if have treadmill at home and a sets of dumbbells at home. I also added resistance band and ab rollers. If don't have place for treadmill, can do runs outside come home do your dumbbells can liao. I don't see a need for myself to join gym

28 minutes ago, Arogab said:

Best if have treadmill at home and a sets of dumbbells at home. I also added resistance band and ab rollers. If don't have place for treadmill, can do runs outside come home do your dumbbells can liao. I don't see a need for myself to join gym

I also use dumbells and resistance bands at home.  I do use gym when I was younger though. They are useful for squats (to build overall mass) and bench presses (to build upper body)

But dumbells squats and push-ups at home can be a good substitute as we age just for maintenance purposes. 

• Praise 2

1 minute ago, Starry said:

I also use dumbells and resistance bands at home.  I do use gym when I was younger though. They are useful for squats (to build overall mass) and bench presses (to build upper body)

But dumbells squats and push-ups at home can be a good substitute as we age just for maintenance purposes. 

Like you say, "when younger". But i still think I will not pay for subscription and go there stylo milo and get dupe. Anyway, also when I was younger, those gym I go was free ones. Haha

• Praise 1

1 hour ago, Throttle2 said:

Just open a few more and collect membership , then close down.   Sapoo everything, so shiok.  Will the Authorities do something please?

Likely use grandfather, grandmother, aunty, uncle, wife, girlfriend, bro, sister names each time to open each new one.

No cost to him too. Just kpkb govt no good, greedy, pay n pay can liao. They understand one. 

😜😅😂😂😂

• Praise 1

1 hour ago, inlinesix said:

Pay in advance monthly.

But there is a lot of choices.

I use it for yoga, manicure and sports massage.

A lot of choices can also all run road one le?!😅

• Praise 1

1 hour ago, Watwheels said:

I dunno. For me my mindset is that gym can be anywhere and workout in many ways. Gym is for ppl who need the motivation or maybe bodybuilding. I only need to sweat it out.

If the person wants to become muscle man, think the only way is to go gym?

• Praise 1

1 hour ago, Beregond said:

Dun sign package loh.

If membership is cheap then ok, If not just pay per use.

As long dun keep having the mentality of how much money we can save if we sign up, then we wont fall into any trap.

If gym regularly, sign package more worth it la. Even ActiveSG gym also got gym package. Pay as use quite ex in long run. But if sign package, if the gym run road, the cost would become even much more ex. So no best solution. 😅

• Haha! 1

1 hour ago, Arogab said:

I have full set dumbbells at home. No need gym.

• Praise 1

1 hour ago, 13177 said:

So which gym/fitness studio now still 'safe' to join as member?

SG active. Should be safe since it is governed by government.

• Praise 1