Hacked

Victor68

On 3/11/2023 at 6:46 PM, Jamesc said:

My fren will go to do research to tell you.

He don't like to go these places or do these things but 100% for educational research purpose only.

:D

please help my friend to thank your friend...Kam sia hamida 🙈🙉🙊

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 1

On 3/11/2023 at 1:11 PM, PSP415 said:

Me no get. Looks OK, it's a pop up that's blocked (keep it that way by not allowing). 

If hacked, dun think you can access this forum let alone post. 

At the end of some weeks, I can have a few hundreds of such pop-ups blocked. This week considered mild :

Screenshot_20230311_130903.thumb.jpg.f20528f8296cfc243fd0446d609ebb43.jpg

Yada-ing 

Stay safe 

Cheers 

But sometimes have to enable them when redirecting for some payments on line for govt bills etc right ?)

• Praise 1

On 3/12/2023 at 2:55 PM, BanCoe said:

But sometimes have to enable them when redirecting for some payments on line for govt bills etc right ?)

Paiseh, me use giro for most of such bills. Hence, never allow pop-ups thus far. 

But I think its OK to enable pop-ups for such transactions which should not take more than a few minutes to process, I stand corrected ya. After its done, just disable again. 

Pop-outs are nuisance to me, advertisements and screaming non-stop in my face per se. That's why they are forever silenced. 

😅😂😂😂 Yada-ing 

• Praise 3

On 3/12/2023 at 3:10 PM, PSP415 said:

Paiseh, me use giro for most of such bills. Hence, never allow pop-ups thus far. 

But I think its OK to enable pop-ups for such transactions which should not take more than a few minutes to process, I stand corrected ya. After its done, just disable again. 

Pop-outs are nuisance to me, advertisements and screaming non-stop in my face per se. That's why they are forever silenced. 

😅😂😂😂 Yada-ing 

Sometimes no choice …… have to do some gov dept payment and get over with immediately ( no option of CC) and there was this message to enable pop ups to allow gateway or something like that ……..

• Praise 2

Internal Moderator

Hi all, I would like to take this opportunity to apologise the inconveniences caused. 

We have contacted our IP board and we have taken precautious method for the redirect domain to keep appearing. 

We will try to step up on this and make sure that you guys can have a better Mycarforum experience. Thanks all! 

• Praise 5

On 3/13/2023 at 9:19 AM, kobayashiGT said:

Hi all, I would like to take this opportunity to apologise the inconveniences caused. 

We have contacted our IP board and we have taken precautious method for the redirect domain to keep appearing. 

We will try to step up on this and make sure that you guys can have a better Mycarforum experience. Thanks all! 

Thanks for your follow up. Much appreciated. Would installing an ad blocker help from end device point of view? 

On 3/11/2023 at 3:17 PM, Sosaria said:

Would tell the hostess: touch touch a bit only for couple of minutes tops must pay $50? If you drive phv or deliver food or teach tuition, you know how long it takes to earn $50? [laugh]

50 dollars is pre-covid going rates la... these days, u give 50, they throw back at you.... i hearsay one of cos.... the going rates is 100 min. 

↡ Advertisement