Search
Proton SWRC Rally Sweden

• Search this thread
54 replies to this topic | 0 praises

Posted 21 February 2012 - 12:33 PM

Escksu
  • Escksu
    3rd Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

i still prefer the old 1.8 satria gti.... power car!!

Hoho.... I like the old Gti too but its essentially a Mit Mirage. At least the Neo is a new car designed by Proton.

Posted 21 February 2012 - 12:39 PM

Elmo
  • Premium member
    Elmo
    5th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Hoho.... I like the old Gti too but its essentially a Mit Mirage. At least the Neo is a new car designed by Proton.

Thought there's one other Proton that mirrors the Mit Colt (the 3-dr hatch). Or is that the Satria GTi?
PSN ID: Havock3662

Posted 21 February 2012 - 12:58 PM

RoadTricks
  • RoadTricks
    3rd Gear

Thought there's one other Proton that mirrors the Mit Colt (the 3-dr hatch). Or is that the Satria GTi?

Proton Putra.

Posted 21 February 2012 - 01:05 PM

Eviilusion
  • Premium member
    Eviilusion
    Turbocharged

i dont think the satria gti ever made it into our shores...maybe its the mits-proton agreement..
but i actually like the car! thumbsup.gif thumbsup.gif
A friend told me this "what angkat kaki?.......angkat my lampa! ai mai?" hahahaha

Posted 21 February 2012 - 02:07 PM

KARTer
  • KARTer
    NOS-ed

I think its the satria gti hes driving, one of my favourite during the hey day always looking out for them in the nshw.

Only sat in a perdana among all the my made and the taxi saga. Bro you driving the gti?

l was hoping my fren sold me his 1st gen GTi, Sg plate, but he neber sad.gif
我地呢班打工仔, 通街走直头系坏肠胃, 温个些少到月底点够驶(吃个鬼), 咪话无乜所谓, 最弊波士郁的发威(癫过鸡), 一咪系处系唔系就乱黎吠, 哎亲加薪块面拿起恶睇(扭下计)...我地呢班打工仔 一生一世为钱币做奴隶, 个种辛苦折堕讲出吓鬼(死比你睇),半斤八两 就算有福都无你享...

Posted 21 February 2012 - 02:13 PM

KARTer
  • KARTer
    NOS-ed

Proton Putra.

Putra was the Previous Satria with a short boot, some were chng-ed to looK like small scale Skyline R32 GTRs! biggrin.gif
我地呢班打工仔, 通街走直头系坏肠胃, 温个些少到月底点够驶(吃个鬼), 咪话无乜所谓, 最弊波士郁的发威(癫过鸡), 一咪系处系唔系就乱黎吠, 哎亲加薪块面拿起恶睇(扭下计)...我地呢班打工仔 一生一世为钱币做奴隶, 个种辛苦折堕讲出吓鬼(死比你睇),半斤八两 就算有福都无你享...

Posted 21 February 2012 - 02:16 PM

Eviilusion
  • Premium member
    Eviilusion
    Turbocharged

the 1st time i saw a satria was in the late 90s or early 00 and a W plated one...i tot it was a souped up colt until i saw the emblem....
asked around and pple say it was MY made and was never sold in sg...my bad for not doing a thorough check! smash.gif smash.gif

Edited by Eviilusion, 21 February 2012 - 02:20 PM.

A friend told me this "what angkat kaki?.......angkat my lampa! ai mai?" hahahaha

Posted 21 February 2012 - 02:32 PM

KaKiLang
  • KaKiLang
    5th Gear

Proton does make good car, especially their handling, if they could improve their interior. Parts and Mods is not difficult as their engines are very flexible.
I personally rate them above the koreans in performance car production. 1st gen GTi is a solid car during the evo 7/8 era where alot of protons wears the replica evo bumpers with the big round fog lights, and rules are not so strict, every saturday night we (civics and mivec lancers) will hang out in jb ah fook kai waiting for friendly laps with them all to Carrefor and back den adjourn for supper and car wash. Theres one time infront of Perlangi traffic light, a total of about 15 sg/my cars, revving to go, scare the hell out of motorcyclists, quickly move to the side as they usually likes to line before the lights lol

Those were the younger days, the proton mini limousines (6 doors) dont see it in jb and the 1.6 pickup interest me too. Saw a few of the pickups in sg.

Posted 21 February 2012 - 02:41 PM

KaKiLang
  • KaKiLang
    5th Gear

Putra was the Previous Satria with a short boot, some were chng-ed to looK like small scale Skyline R32 GTRs! biggrin.gif

This version din last very long. Overall look abit sissy. laugh.gif

Satria GTi with the studded wheel arches looks more musculine. Saw couple of them up north Perak, kedah side during my last Thai road trip last month.

Posted 21 February 2012 - 06:51 PM

KARTer
  • KARTer
    NOS-ed

Proton does make good car, especially their handling, if they could improve their interior. Parts and Mods is not difficult as their engines are very flexible.
I personally rate them above the koreans in performance car production. 1st gen GTi is a solid car during the evo 7/8 era where alot of protons wears the replica evo bumpers with the big round fog lights, and rules are not so strict, every saturday night we (civics and mivec lancers) will hang out in jb ah fook kai waiting for friendly laps with them all to Carrefor and back den adjourn for supper and car wash. Theres one time infront of Perlangi traffic light, a total of about 15 sg/my cars, revving to go, scare the hell out of motorcyclists, quickly move to the side as they usually likes to line before the lights lol

Those were the younger days, the proton mini limousines (6 doors) dont see it in jb and the 1.6 pickup interest me too. Saw a few of the pickups in sg.

My dream stretched limo!! Even the slightly stretched ones used by KL tasi were good enough for me.

One of my neighbors has the wira pickup! But he keeps it stock for his renovation business.

Posted 21 February 2012 - 07:23 PM

Renegade777
  • Premium member
    Renegade777
    5th Gear

If you want to talk, just go create your own thread and stop disturbing mine.

I won't give a damm what you said in your thread.

Yeah, then don't reply.

Posted 21 February 2012 - 09:18 PM

Escksu
  • Escksu
    3rd Gear

Lol....you all damm bad man!! Scare motorbikes...

Posted 25 February 2012 - 04:03 AM

Lim1982
  • Lim1982
    Clutched

Yeah the neo is great...the 145hp is the r3 version which comes with the ohlins n ap 4 pots,with some carbon bits and r3 carbon filter box.I guess it cost rm100k.the best satria neo ever built.

Posted 25 February 2012 - 05:29 PM

Escksu
  • Escksu
    3rd Gear

Yeah the neo is great...the 145hp is the r3 version which comes with the ohlins n ap 4 pots,with some carbon bits and r3 carbon filter box.I guess it cost rm100k.the best satria neo ever built.

Too bad its not available in SG..... Saw someone selling it for RM95K fwah!!.

RM45K is really a steal!!

Posted 26 February 2012 - 06:06 AM

Lim1982
  • Lim1982
    Clutched

To wait for it to reach our shore is impossible,a lot of malaysians would rather mod their satria neo cps which cost rm50k than to pay double or more to buy this r3neo,I guess you should concentrate on modding your neo to a better spec than the r3 neo.cheers....

Back to Malaysian Talk  ·  Car Brands Top

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users