Another case of AMTK

Loki

Once I saw a ang moh jogging across McCallum Street without looking out for traffic and the few cars had to slow down for him. The first car instinctively horned at him and AMDK had the nerve to gesture like a mad man to the driver. I did the same to AMDK and gave him an earful of KNNs. Got a tap-toot from the driver and he waved at me. Serious, no bluff. AMDK is a myth lah.

↡ Advertisement

Stupid moron, not only is that not a zebra crossing, he is not supposed to riding anyway...

Even on pedestrian pavement, they behave like "King of the Road". They cycle pass you, ring their bell aggressively and non-stop, till you siam on side and let them pass..... [:(]

I don't -

You want to ride on the foot path, you can ride at my walking pace or fark off....I don't care

• Praise 2

It time to start horning all these axxxhole zipping across the zebra crossing. Ask them to wake up their fxxing idea.

Pls hor.....must DL the video in case lim kopi..

There no need to be nice to them if they dont even practise simple highway code.

If cyclists want to be treated as any other vehicle on the road, shouldn't they observe all its rules and courtesies? Aren't they also supposed to respect the give way rule at a yellow box junction?

simi respect? these are grown men wearing leotards for goodness sake! [laugh]

• Praise 1

He was challenging the driver to drive through him.

But the zebra crossing is for the use of pedestrians.

So I would've got out of the car with the hazard lights on, and stood RIGHT in front of his bike and dared him to ride through me. No matter how he tries to manoeuvre, I would've compensated to block him. Of course, if he physically hits or even touches me, that's assault, and I will have a legal right to self defence. All proceedings would be captured for evidence by the ever-running car cam.

Have to teach these f**kers whose country this is.

Edited by Turboflat4
  • Praise 1

No matter how he tries to manoeuvre, I would've compensated to block him.
Deh you don't have to move much to block him deh... [laugh]

You also another f**ker. [laugh]

Well, since cyclists and pedestrians are not required to pass BTT, FTT, TP, obtain license and buy insurance before they are allowed to use the road.....they can do pretty much whatever they want lo.

we can only lan lan, suck thumb and roll on or roll over the chao angmo lo :D

Edited by Toothiewabbit

I witnessed an incident before CNY where an AM cyclist got into argument with a car driver at the exit of Chinatown Point carpark. He blocked the car with his bike and refused to move. Because of that he blocked one lane of Cross Street and those trying to exit the carpark. All this when the pre-CNY traffic at Chinatown was already quite bad.

Difficult not to stereotype when it seems AM cyclists are frequently getting into such incidents.

Where is the romanian arshole Ionescu when we needed him the most?.. If he drive him over, it's one stone kill 2 kkj... Hehehe

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 5