Nissan Teana Experience

Kalmath

I have power steering leak too. Got one of those stop leak liquid from petrol kiosk. So far the reservoir for powersteering liquid has also reduce slower. Should be able to last till end of COE. A RELACEMENT UNIT cost $5-6k

5 to 6K? OMG...

I also bought 1 but yet to top it yet.

↡ Advertisement

Twincharged

I would said most Nissan older Power steering prone to leak even very low mileage,my 370z also the same, started to leak at about 30,000km,very little rash driving somemore... [furious]  [:(]

hi, i bought a nissan teana 2.5l last week @ 138k, was given coe cat e $57k, is it worth it? got kena chop?

yea kenna chop jialat jialat.. how? go smash up the car if i were you.. so angry with the car...  ..  

comeon la.. buy liao.. juz enjoy ur car... kenna chop or not so wat?

Neutral Newbie

yea kenna chop jialat jialat.. how? go smash up the car if i were you.. so angry with the car...  ..  

no la.. first time buying a car with open cat coe, so unsure how it actually works. so just checking

• Praise 1

hi, i bought a nissan teana 2.5l last week @ 138k, was given coe cat e $57k, is it worth it? got kena chop?

I don't see anything wrong with asking and comparing. 

I got mine about a year ago at 139k, coe 60k, not a great deal cuz 6 months road tax only, and se smoked me on the auto fold mirror. 

LOL, you just can't help it to be so crude to pour cold water on this poor chap....  [laugh]  [laugh]

Anyway Teana is a great car. Was searching for car to buy & got a chance to seat in it. The seats are one of the most comfortable amongst the cars i've tested. I've always been a fan of Nissan V6 engines. But was looking for MPV at that time so i've scrapped the idea.

Enjoy your ride.

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

5 to 6K? OMG...

I also bought 1 but yet to top it yet.

That is the quote given by workshop service staff. TC usually give higher quote as they kiasu quote entire assembly so when customer pay less after minusing some components, also felt better.

It will be a few thousands replace power steering. That's why I use the chemical stop leak first.

"

My camry lasted 9 years with 380,000 km mileage ...

Engine sounded rough but still useable... gearbox and aircon compressor still ok.

ok things have been repaired as listed in other replies...drysub, engine mount, radiator,

07 Camry model has only 1 major issue, which is the batch of defective ABS module ..cost S$3000 to replace

At 390k, it's worth every cents you paid for last 9 years. A real workhorse of a car.

Neutral Newbie

Hi,

I'm have one NS2 trans oil for sale @ $50.

Interested please email me at aliang77 @ gmail.com

Collection at West side of Singapore

post-62815-0-40496700-1471509279_thumb.jpg

Edited by Aliang77

Anyone interested to install the DRL ?

Just gotten my ride, keen to install DRL..

I've installed DRL on my Teana 2 yrs ago.

Yes, i have read through this particular thread. Very interested, not used to having on DRL on the car.

No idea how tedious is the installation process, i believe it involves the removal of the front bumper ? Correct me if i am wrong.

Anyway, what other modification have u guys made to your vehicle [confused]  ? The reverse camera quality sucks badly. I'm thinking to replace it with aftermarket ones.

Also, i noticed my rear leather seats seems to have a mis-alignment of the leather wrapping and there's an area "bloated" up... can replace ?  :mellow:

Yes, i have read through this particular thread. Very interested, not used to having on DRL on the car.

No idea how tedious is the installation process, i believe it involves the removal of the front bumper ? Correct me if i am wrong.

Anyway, what other modification have u guys made to your vehicle [confused] ? The reverse camera quality sucks badly. I'm thinking to replace it with aftermarket ones.

Also, i noticed my rear leather seats seems to have a mis-alignment of the leather wrapping and there's an area "bloated" up... can replace ? :mellow:

The leather has warranty. Check the warranty card that comes with it. My CO QQ had the same problem.. Went there and they re- wrap. Now Swee swee. FOC Edited by BenTong

The leather has warranty. Check the warranty card that comes with it. My CO QQ had the same problem.. Went there and they re- wrap. Now Swee swee. FOC

checking with my agent now... forgotten to inform him.

Hope still under warranty, haven't reach 1,000 mileage yet.

↡ Advertisement