Porker Turbocharged December 23, 2009 Share December 23, 2009 You is sibeh the lao lan ↡ Advertisement Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Wish1719 1st Gear December 23, 2009 Share December 23, 2009 You is sibeh the lao lan i second what you said.... but i add a "K" word in front.... Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Mustank Hypersonic December 23, 2009 Share December 23, 2009 (edited) i got a serious question to ask. really no joke: I am looking for a clock & watch, analog or digital also can, but must be able to report time through an inbuilt speaker. I don need the ding ding dong dong sound anyone knows where i can get this? Edited December 23, 2009 by Mustank Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Porker Turbocharged December 23, 2009 Share December 23, 2009 Wanna loot his lau kar chng? Ai Loot Mai? Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Mazdaowner Moderator December 23, 2009 Share December 23, 2009 You is sibeh the lao lan I know, you know, that is why you like me so much. [laugh] Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Porker Turbocharged December 23, 2009 Share December 23, 2009 I lub you deep deep Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Wish1719 1st Gear December 23, 2009 Share December 23, 2009 (edited) Wanna loot his lau kar chng? Ai Loot Mai? On lah....you loot the front i loot the back.... Edited December 23, 2009 by Wish1719 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Porker Turbocharged December 23, 2009 Share December 23, 2009 Kar chng I thought only behind nia? Maybe he don't have tua bulong one... only 2 holes. One in front and one at the back Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Tashi Clutched December 23, 2009 Share December 23, 2009 hi da ge I was hoping you will answer to the TS question also. I also like the Luminox and now probably will know what to do. I am of course, the antithesis to your rugged good self. I am a couch potato. :-) Pax Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Wish1719 1st Gear December 23, 2009 Share December 23, 2009 I know, you know, that is why you like me so much. [laugh] i think he more likely to luv you deep deep.... Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kxbc Turbocharged December 23, 2009 Share December 23, 2009 NAH! Swee boh? [laugh] This one swee. Very nostalgic. Where got sell? Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Wish1719 1st Gear December 23, 2009 Share December 23, 2009 Kar chng I thought only behind nia? Maybe he don't have tua bulong one... only 2 holes. One in front and one at the back back is kar chng front is deep throat.... Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
TangoElite 6th Gear December 23, 2009 Share December 23, 2009 luminox got digital ones? i see the website like all is non-digital ones military can use non-digital watch ah? i not in military but recently went back to safti for training... during my course there, i saw some of the regular CPTs and MAJs all kenna F by the school commander because outfield wearing non-digital watch, his rationale was that it is not easy to tell the exact minute easily (need some effort to tell and could be subject to parallax error), and also non digital watch not easy to sychronise everybody's watch to the exact second, esp during the short time after orders.... and every second counts, esp in UO Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Porker Turbocharged December 23, 2009 Share December 23, 2009 I just got a visual of lau kar chng squatting in front of me giving me a deepthroat. The image is to say the least very disturbing Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Mazdaowner Moderator December 23, 2009 Share December 23, 2009 i got a serious question to ask. really no joke: I am looking for a clock & watch, analog or digital also can, but must be able to report time through an inbuilt speaker. I don need the ding ding dong dong sound anyone knows where i can get this? Bro. I not joking ok, but this is the clock I use in my room, I set to morning call 5:45am, and it will say "Good morning Gentlemen: 5 times light sensor also, turn on and off light it will say different phases like, "Tea is ready Sir", "How may I be of assistance Sir?" and a few others and the lights light up. Yes, loud and clear. And I'm not joking either. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Mazdaowner Moderator December 23, 2009 Share December 23, 2009 I lub you deep deep I also lub you deep deep and Radx also lub you deep deep. When next threesome or better foursome with that act cute Lau charbor? [:p] Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Mazdaowner Moderator December 23, 2009 Share December 23, 2009 On lah....you loot the front i loot the back.... End you you kana lut on the table hor. [laugh] Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Porker Turbocharged December 23, 2009 Share December 23, 2009 You see already your ku ku jiao will become 1 cm including head. Your balls will hide inside and you suffer from hernia instantly ↡ Advertisement Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In NowRelated Discussions
Related Discussions
Watch Part V
Watch Part V
Where to watch "live" soccer online ?
Where to watch "live" soccer online ?
Movie Critic
Movie Critic
Movies to watch or recommend perpetuity
Movies to watch or recommend perpetuity
Anyone watch 綜藝玩很大?
Anyone watch 綜藝玩很大?
Would you watch Lady GaGa's concert?? or buy her CDs?
Would you watch Lady GaGa's concert?? or buy her CDs?
PSA: Watch out when driving in the rain
PSA: Watch out when driving in the rain