VellfireS 4th Gear June 9, 2011 Author Share June 9, 2011 since she coming.............you want ticket to go where?? I thought I given free ticket to Japan? :angry: ↡ Advertisement Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Tianmo Hypersonic June 9, 2011 Share June 9, 2011 Can I be the AD also.. [rolleyes] you are suppose to bring her in to us leh................you are part of the team liao..............you purchase.............P69 market............I sell............ [laugh] Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Tianmo Hypersonic June 9, 2011 Share June 9, 2011 I thought I given free ticket to Japan? :angry: ok lah..........ok.lah..............we give you free ticket to Japan............nes garden...............the one in jurong......ok!!! [laugh] Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
VellfireS 4th Gear June 9, 2011 Author Share June 9, 2011 you are suppose to bring her in to us leh................you are part of the team liao..............you purchase.............P69 market............I sell............ [laugh] Hmmm.. But during the "import" journey.. [sly] Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Tianmo Hypersonic June 9, 2011 Share June 9, 2011 Hmmm.. But during the "import" journey.. [sly] inspection for goods before shipment???....................we do payment after collection of goods lah..........salah goods no payment........if need to pay deposit............than we tell P69 we go lah................. [laugh] Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Pisces69 6th Gear June 10, 2011 Share June 10, 2011 KNN.................... [laugh] So today we again never go JB. Looks like u still never learn to control yr mind to not feel pain. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Pisces69 6th Gear June 10, 2011 Share June 10, 2011 KNS..............more like catch back for yourself................ [laugh] While bringing back to u, I take 2 or 3 of the nicest ones fr myself lah. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Tianmo Hypersonic June 10, 2011 Share June 10, 2011 So today we again never go JB. Looks like u still never learn to control yr mind to not feel pain. next week i promise................even if it means breaking my break.....................I shall go pick you and we go to.....................JB............. :D Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Tianmo Hypersonic June 10, 2011 Share June 10, 2011 While bringing back to u, I take 2 or 3 of the nicest ones fr myself lah. see...................that well I know you!!! [laugh] Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Pisces69 6th Gear June 10, 2011 Share June 10, 2011 I thought I given free ticket to Japan? :angry: Not anymore. We found a better n cheaper alternative hor. Now times r bad so we must learn to economise ,OK. If we make enough $$$ from her, maybe we buy u a ticket to Genting or something. Coach can hor? Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Pisces69 6th Gear June 10, 2011 Share June 10, 2011 ok lah..........ok.lah..............we give you free ticket to Japan............nes garden...............the one in jurong......ok!!! [laugh] I like. I like. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Pisces69 6th Gear June 10, 2011 Share June 10, 2011 inspection for goods before shipment???....................we do payment after collection of goods lah..........salah goods no payment........if need to pay deposit............than we tell P69 we go lah................. [laugh] Aiyah. We just open a L/C can already. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Tianmo Hypersonic June 10, 2011 Share June 10, 2011 Aiyah. We just open a L/C can already. 120 days............... [laugh] Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Pisces69 6th Gear June 10, 2011 Share June 10, 2011 next week i promise................even if it means breaking my break.....................I shall go pick you and we go to.....................JB............. :D Nevermind lah. U recover 1st. Wait u kenna something serious, all the other Tiko bros blame me. Then I die. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Tianmo Hypersonic June 10, 2011 Share June 10, 2011 Nevermind lah. U recover 1st. Wait u kenna something serious, all the other Tiko bros blame me. Then I die. KNS.................you so good heart???.....................yah I know you meant it................. [laugh] Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Pisces69 6th Gear June 10, 2011 Share June 10, 2011 see...................that well I know you!!! [laugh] But ....But.....I still keep my word what. I still bring some back fr u. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Pisces69 6th Gear June 10, 2011 Share June 10, 2011 120 days............... [laugh] 360 days. Unconfirmed revocable L/C. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Pisces69 6th Gear June 10, 2011 Share June 10, 2011 KNS.................you so good heart???.....................yah I know you meant it................. [laugh] We all from Tiko Rangers so must take care of each other mah. ↡ Advertisement Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In NowRelated Discussions
Related Discussions
Turf City closes 31 Dec 2023
Turf City closes 31 Dec 2023
NO Signboard Seafood
NO Signboard Seafood
Long Beach Seafood To Close Kallang Outlet In Jun, Bright Red Signboard Will Be Missed
Long Beach Seafood To Close Kallang Outlet In Jun, Bright Red Signboard Will Be Missed
Bottle Tree Seafood Restaurant closing
Bottle Tree Seafood Restaurant closing
Heartwarming Action by restaurant owner
Heartwarming Action by restaurant owner
The Punggol Settlement
The Punggol Settlement
Japanese Alive Seafood. Have u tried it?
Japanese Alive Seafood. Have u tried it?