Jump to content

JB Seafood


VellfireS
 Share

Recommended Posts

don't write chinese to P69 lah.............or you have to translate for him................. [laugh] [laugh]

 

Thanks. I am just guessing what he is saying. [laugh]

 

↡ Advertisement
Link to post
Share on other sites

We stay overnight. Get a couple of [gorgeous][gorgeous] to keep us company. [scholar]

 

 

than next day.................how to come back??? :wacko: :wacko:

Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks. I am just guessing what he is saying. [laugh]

 

 

but you guess all correct leh...................KNN............... [laugh] [laugh]

Link to post
Share on other sites

but you guess all correct leh...................KNN............... [laugh] [laugh]

 

Ya I trained to read minds.

 

Thats why I always know what those [gorgeous] r thinking so I know how to handle them. [nod]

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Dont worry.

 

Just leave it to me. [idea][scholar]

 

 

leave it to you???...................i more worry.......... [:(] [:(]

Link to post
Share on other sites

I try again on Monday.

 

Last Mon I go in, their fingerprint thing spoil cos weekend overheat n explode. No jam at all.

 

Hope tmw it totally destroyed. [laugh]

 

LOL

we shld all go in with oily fingers or fingers stained with turpentine...

will destroy the reader faster...

Link to post
Share on other sites

LOL

we shld all go in with oily fingers or fingers stained with turpentine...

will destroy the reader faster...

 

No I mean their servers cud not cope with the workload n crashed. [laugh]

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Neutral Newbie

make sure it is to and fro...................don't drive me there............after that you go back home...........than i how??? :wacko:[laugh]

 

np lah bro [laugh] i wun 放生 u there with all the xmm [laugh][laugh]

Link to post
Share on other sites

Neutral Newbie

don't write chinese to P69 lah.............or you have to translate for him................. [laugh] [laugh]

 

eh? P69 cant read chinese meh? :blink:

Link to post
Share on other sites

Neutral Newbie

you better not............... [laugh] [laugh]

 

i promise i wun~ [laugh] just waiting for u to set the time and we can move off~ we should find a day to go for seafood first then ktv [:p] then we go hunt for some xmm [laugh]

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...