Kurty Supercharged June 14, 2011 Share June 14, 2011 Ok lah. I leave the "planning" to u then. I just follow look see look see. didn't know bro tian mo is such a guru at mo mo tactics. organize leh. show us the 'way' to enlightenment. ↡ Advertisement Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Pisces69 6th Gear June 14, 2011 Share June 14, 2011 Ok lah. I leave the "planning" to u then. I just follow look see look see. didn't know bro tian mo is such a guru at mo mo tactics. organize leh. show us the 'way' to enlightenment. U dont underestimate that guy who always say he "SHY". That pussycat can turn into a TIGER within the blink of an eye. U just ask the Mei Meis he "eaten". Most wil tell u they never even saw it cuming. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kurty Supercharged June 14, 2011 Share June 14, 2011 U dont underestimate that guy who always say he "SHY". That pussycat can turn into a TIGER within the blink of an eye. U just ask the Mei Meis he "eaten". Most wil tell u they never even saw it cuming. nice one bro keep laughing at your post. is this what we call eyes of the tigers Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Pisces69 6th Gear June 14, 2011 Share June 14, 2011 U dont underestimate that guy who always say he "SHY". That pussycat can turn into a TIGER within the blink of an eye. U just ask the Mei Meis he "eaten". Most wil tell u they never even saw it cuming. nice one bro keep laughing at your post. is this what we call eyes of the tigers Not sure cos I never look directly into his eyes. wait I kenna hyptonize Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kurty Supercharged June 14, 2011 Share June 14, 2011 Not sure cos I never look directly into his eyes. wait I kenna hyptonize worst than that.. you went into trance and start to do funny things.. when you back to sense.. you probably feel sore at bottom.. or fluid around that area.. the key is: whatever you do, don't look at his eyes! instance kill! Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Pisces69 6th Gear June 14, 2011 Share June 14, 2011 Not sure cos I never look directly into his eyes. wait I kenna hypnotize worst than that.. you went into trance and start to do funny things.. when you back to sense.. you probably feel sore at bottom.. or fluid around that area.. the key is: whatever you do, don't look at his eyes! instance kill! Ya I learnt long ago when doing deals or dealing with foreigners, never stare directly into their eyes, Some can hypnotize u just by looking. I know cos I also trained to do that. I use it on Mei meis all the time. I just stare into their eyes n the next minute they have taken off all their colthes n lying on the bed with legs wide apart. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Dirtbike Clutched June 14, 2011 Share June 14, 2011 Ya I learnt long ago when doing deals or dealing with foreigners, never stare directly into their eyes, Some can hypnotize u just by looking. I know cos I also trained to do that. I use it on Mei meis all the time. I just stare into their eyes n the next minute they have taken off all their colthes n lying on the bed with legs wide apart. Never shower first?? Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Tianmo Hypersonic June 14, 2011 Share June 14, 2011 U dont underestimate that guy who always say he "SHY". That pussycat can turn into a TIGER within the blink of an eye. U just ask the Mei Meis he "eaten". Most wil tell u they never even saw it cuming. you no SHY meh??? so that makes 2 of us!!! [laugh] Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Tianmo Hypersonic June 14, 2011 Share June 14, 2011 Ya I learnt long ago when doing deals or dealing with foreigners, never stare directly into their eyes, Some can hypnotize u just by looking. I know cos I also trained to do that. I use it on Mei meis all the time. I just stare into their eyes n the next minute they have taken off all their colthes n lying on the bed with legs wide apart. psss...................lingling reading you know................... [lipsrsealed] Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kurty Supercharged June 14, 2011 Share June 14, 2011 I know cos I also trained to do that. I use it on Mei meis all the time. I just stare into their eyes n the next minute they have taken off all their colthes n lying on the bed with legs wide apart wow.. you my idol.. can teach me, the wise one.. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Pisces69 6th Gear June 14, 2011 Share June 14, 2011 Never shower first?? My mei meis always clean clean one. Wil shower b4 come out to meet me. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Pisces69 6th Gear June 14, 2011 Share June 14, 2011 you no SHY meh??? so that makes 2 of us!!! [laugh] I never say u leh? Why u say yourself? Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Pisces69 6th Gear June 14, 2011 Share June 14, 2011 psss...................lingling reading you know................... [lipsrsealed] She just left for Johor holiday. Come back this thread already move so far, she wont see this lah. But for many gers/gays in MCF, I think I more scared of being hypnotized by them. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Pisces69 6th Gear June 14, 2011 Share June 14, 2011 I know cos I also trained to do that. I use it on Mei meis all the time. I just stare into their eyes n the next minute they have taken off all their colthes n lying on the bed with legs wide apart wow.. you my idol.. can teach me, the wise one.. I can teach but can u learn? Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Tianmo Hypersonic June 14, 2011 Share June 14, 2011 I never say u leh? Why u say yourself? i no say me what......................i mean you shy..................i shy..................so that make 2 of us shy lah................... [laugh] Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Tianmo Hypersonic June 14, 2011 Share June 14, 2011 She just left for Johor holiday. Come back this thread already move so far, she wont see this lah. But for many gers/gays in MCF, I think I more scared of being hypnotized by them. you time it nicely hor............... Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Pisces69 6th Gear June 14, 2011 Share June 14, 2011 i no say me what......................i mean you shy..................i shy..................so that make 2 of us shy lah................... [laugh] I dunno leh. I not shy. N I know u not shy. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Pisces69 6th Gear June 14, 2011 Share June 14, 2011 you time it nicely hor............... I leaving to meet her later. Wil hypnotize her n see what she do. ↡ Advertisement Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In NowRelated Discussions
Related Discussions
Turf City closes 31 Dec 2023
Turf City closes 31 Dec 2023
NO Signboard Seafood
NO Signboard Seafood
Long Beach Seafood To Close Kallang Outlet In Jun, Bright Red Signboard Will Be Missed
Long Beach Seafood To Close Kallang Outlet In Jun, Bright Red Signboard Will Be Missed
Bottle Tree Seafood Restaurant closing
Bottle Tree Seafood Restaurant closing
Heartwarming Action by restaurant owner
Heartwarming Action by restaurant owner
The Punggol Settlement
The Punggol Settlement
Japanese Alive Seafood. Have u tried it?
Japanese Alive Seafood. Have u tried it?