Malaysia Drift Queen

Picanto

this is the one. i have not seen her drift but she seems popular in malaysia. read that many of the big boys are not match for her.post-18182-1303530485_thumb.jpg

↡ Advertisement

I am in love lol

But shucks, I am in Tiong Kok and cant access Fb

this is the one. i have not seen her drift but she seems popular in malaysia. read that many of the big boys are not match for her.

In her facebook there's a pic of a semi-D which she said is her 4th property. :o

in malaysia, such property cost peanuts. compare to hdb flats, its really small peanuts

in malaysia, such property cost peanuts. compare to hdb flats, its really small peanuts

wat crap u talking?? u think every malaysian can afford a few of such bungalow in malaysia?.... dont everything also compare with ur hdb lar... [laugh]

It may be peanuts to us, but for Malaysians earning RM, it's still considered expensive.

vertu hp. what is so good and special about this hp apart from the fact it is damn expensive.

i always think that ppl go and buy this kinda hp is an no brainer.

so is it made in china?

How many bungalow can your HDB fetch in Malaysia? Please lah.. our pigeon holes are not as great as what you think and for the records its not yours. 99 years later it belongs to the gov so in actual fact, you are just a tenant.

vertu hp. what is so good and special about this hp apart from the fact it is damn expensive.

i always think that ppl go and buy this kinda hp is an no brainer.

so is it made in china?

Cos many rich ppl can afford LV bags, rolex, AP, PP watches,..etc. To further differentiate from the rich, they buy Vertu hp lor.

Moreover, for a guy you wont put your expensive wallet, pen or watch on the table. Only possible expensive item you can put on the table is a Vertu hp. [laugh]

↡ Advertisement