Yeshe Turbocharged May 10, 2012 Share May 10, 2012 For sale. No lowballers Submariner 16618 in solid yellow gold with blue bezel and dial. http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/198/16618cert.jpg/ yours or u helping someone to sell? ↡ Advertisement Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
RealSabbie Neutral Newbie May 10, 2012 Share May 10, 2012 KNN, then pay full lah. While many ppl look you down here, i didnt. However you always prove otherwise. No wonder always kena banned. Sibei buay steady leh.... I look forward for you to post pic on your first fully paid solid gold watch in a weeks time. There is nothing to look down or look up, this is just a forum and many people can claim to be whoever they want to be, I got banned because I speak the truth and certain mods cannot accept it, this is why nowadays some of my posts and threads get deleted but when another person post the same thing, it is all right, I don't really care about it because end of the day it really shows how insecure certain people are. Just like many people cannot accept people who are more outstanding than them, be it 400K or 4 million and try to put them down by self denial or delusion. You yourself should know better with your many encounters with such people. Okay, I will bid on your solid gold watch. Don't say I bey steady. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
RealSabbie Neutral Newbie May 10, 2012 Share May 10, 2012 For sale. No lowballers Submariner 16618 in solid yellow gold with blue bezel and dial. http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/198/16618cert.jpg/ I bid 5K fully in cash, since direct sale cannot do installments. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
RealSabbie Neutral Newbie May 10, 2012 Share May 10, 2012 Be like me la. Talk less and talk like no need for a response back type. sure bo tai chi Then the forum will be quite boring ley but thanks for your word of advice. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Throttle2 Supersonic May 10, 2012 Share May 10, 2012 I bid 5K fully in cash, since direct sale cannot do installments. I bid $15k if you can find me one just like this...hows that.? $5k, better just keep the money and the mouth close, "brother" Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Throttle2 Supersonic May 10, 2012 Share May 10, 2012 yours or u helping someone to sell? ai mai? Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Little_prince Supersonic May 10, 2012 Share May 10, 2012 For sale. No lowballers Submariner 16618 in solid yellow gold with blue bezel and dial. http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/198/16618cert.jpg/ how much are you looking for bro? Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
RealSabbie Neutral Newbie May 10, 2012 Share May 10, 2012 I bid $15k if you can find me one just like this...hows that.? $5k, better just keep the money and the mouth close, "brother" haha, you never quote price mah, if not I won't bid if I cannot meet your reserve price, it's a nice watch though, wish you or your fren luck in selling it. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Throttle2 Supersonic May 10, 2012 Share May 10, 2012 haha, you never quote price mah, if not I won't bid if I cannot meet your reserve price, it's a nice watch though, wish you or your fren luck in selling it. In my previous posts which you have obviously read, i have already mentioned that such a watch will be in the region of $17k++ so go ahead, continue and act the fool as you always do, but i would advise that no acting is required in your case. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
RealSabbie Neutral Newbie May 10, 2012 Share May 10, 2012 (edited) In my previous posts which you have obviously read, i have already mentioned that such a watch will be in the region of $17k++ so go ahead, continue and act the fool as you always do, but i would advise that no acting is required in your case. I tot new one that so ex....wow resale also so ex....rolexes really hold their value well! really takes one to know one! Edited May 10, 2012 by RealSabbie Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Throttle2 Supersonic May 10, 2012 Share May 10, 2012 (edited) Yattokame, this one for you. can wear to work understated, daydate solid gold... if still cant work, i think Rolex designs probably not for you... Daytona TT is a worthy alternative, around $13.5k can get or perhaps you should look at Omega which comes with more complicated face. Edited May 10, 2012 by Throttle2 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Yeshe Turbocharged May 10, 2012 Share May 10, 2012 ai mai? poison everywhere [laugh] luckily recently have to spend 30k away, so now no extra to splurge on this Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Throttle2 Supersonic May 10, 2012 Share May 10, 2012 poison everywhere [laugh] luckily recently have to spend 30k away, so now no extra to splurge on this $30k is just loose change for you....come on. by the way plse share your pics leh....basket, i have to do all the work here Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Yeshe Turbocharged May 10, 2012 Share May 10, 2012 $30k is just loose change for you....come on. by the way plse share your pics leh....basket, i have to do all the work here see the same thing all the time, u all not sian ah?? [laugh] Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Yattokame 4th Gear May 10, 2012 Share May 10, 2012 Yattokame, this one for you. can wear to work understated, daydate solid gold... if still cant work, i think Rolex designs probably not for you... Daytona TT is a worthy alternative, around $13.5k can get or perhaps you should look at Omega which comes with more complicated face. http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/3/p1110607f.jpg/ i still prefer your full gold bracelet daydate. yeah sometimes I wonder if Rolex designs really suit me - their 40mm tend to look small on my wrist. The 42mm explorer II are good sized but I din't like the design. don't want to be buying a rolex just for the sake of it. Should all else fail, I suppose I may look at AP. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Throttle2 Supersonic May 10, 2012 Share May 10, 2012 (edited) see the same thing all the time, u all not sian ah?? [laugh] thats why i buy all different models. but your watch is your watch and mine is mine, not the same.....never the same.. Edited May 10, 2012 by Throttle2 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Throttle2 Supersonic May 10, 2012 Share May 10, 2012 i still prefer your full gold bracelet daydate. yeah sometimes I wonder if Rolex designs really suit me - their 40mm tend to look small on my wrist. The 42mm explorer II are good sized but I din't like the design. don't want to be buying a rolex just for the sake of it. Should all else fail, I suppose I may look at AP. aahhh.... If you like AP, then Rolex is not for you. If you like Rolex , then AP is probably not for you. Rolex and AP are on opposites in terms of the design . no worries we have our in house AP specialist Viceroy. paging for Viceroy Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Throttle2 Supersonic May 10, 2012 Share May 10, 2012 (edited) for Yattokame Edited May 10, 2012 by Throttle2 ↡ Advertisement Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Related Discussions
Related Discussions
Anyone watches MMA?
Anyone watches MMA?
Where got sell or buy Rolex watches ?
Where got sell or buy Rolex watches ?
Billionare prefer Casio
Billionare prefer Casio
Tudor Pelagos
Tudor Pelagos
Watches IV
Watches IV
[Post Event] MCF HangOut with Breitling!
[Post Event] MCF HangOut with Breitling!
EDC Thread
EDC Thread
Goldman Luxury - Pre-Owned Watches for Sale
Goldman Luxury - Pre-Owned Watches for Sale