Throttle2 Supersonic May 11, 2012 Share May 11, 2012 If need to sell d9 to spend 30k, then confirm will kena suan by throttle big time. No buy watch lah, just increase investment exposure I just threw $100k into the market in the last week, sigh....down a brand new Sub already....but i will still buy more along the way. ↡ Advertisement Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
RealSabbie Neutral Newbie May 11, 2012 Share May 11, 2012 I just threw $100k into the market in the last week, sigh....down a brand new Sub already....but i will still buy more along the way. Stocks give more value at the moment compared to property, you are doing the right thing. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ixus 1st Gear May 11, 2012 Share May 11, 2012 Bronze is indeed nice, last time only 24k, now close to 30k. If go tiananmen, u sure 30k enough? so ex? I thought official list price only about US$12K? Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ixus 1st Gear May 11, 2012 Share May 11, 2012 For sale. No lowballers Submariner 16618 in solid yellow gold with blue bezel and dial. http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/198/16618cert.jpg/ nice watch Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Yeshe Turbocharged May 11, 2012 Share May 11, 2012 Okay Yeshe bro! please bring us!!! woahho! Nb, u 2 tag team ah, left right left right Ok lah, bring u 2 to kbox lah, and stop making noise ok? Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Yeshe Turbocharged May 11, 2012 Share May 11, 2012 I just threw $100k into the market in the last week, sigh....down a brand new Sub already....but i will still buy more along the way. How is market now? I long time didn't go in leow Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Yeshe Turbocharged May 11, 2012 Share May 11, 2012 so ex? I thought official list price only about US$12K? Premium bro premium Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
RealSabbie Neutral Newbie May 11, 2012 Share May 11, 2012 Nb, u 2 tag team ah, left right left right Ok lah, bring u 2 to kbox lah, and stop making noise ok? Can la Can la, Kbox Kallang Leisure I always go one.... Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
RealSabbie Neutral Newbie May 11, 2012 Share May 11, 2012 How is market now? I long time didn't go in leow The 30K into your biz and not investments huh, these two days not bad to go in, slight correction. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Throttle2 Supersonic May 11, 2012 Share May 11, 2012 nice watch thanks, ai mai, LuckyTan? Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Throttle2 Supersonic May 11, 2012 Share May 11, 2012 How is market now? I long time didn't go in leow soft and reddish.. buy! Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
I-LOVE-CARS 1st Gear May 11, 2012 Share May 11, 2012 how abt this? hmm this look like the one i saw walking around a street market in chinatown-BKK some years back Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
I-LOVE-CARS 1st Gear May 11, 2012 Share May 11, 2012 sight, my Alexandre Christie watch glass slide off its casing and broke Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Throttle2 Supersonic May 11, 2012 Share May 11, 2012 Stocks give more value at the moment compared to property, you are doing the right thing. I think i'll throw in another $50k to $100K next week but after that i'll hang on before next move. Actually its more fun buying gold watches... Come to think of it. And probably less volatile too! Ha Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Sabian Turbocharged May 11, 2012 Share May 11, 2012 I just threw $100k into the market in the last week, sigh....down a brand new Sub already....but i will still buy more along the way. Don't sigh lah. Cannot zhun zhun bottom. Been waiting for a time machine to go back to 2011 last qtr prices. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
RealSabbie Neutral Newbie May 11, 2012 Share May 11, 2012 I think i'll throw in another $50k to $100K next week but after that i'll hang on before next move. Actually its more fun buying gold watches... Come to think of it. And probably less volatile too! Ha Yes, I agree, I mentioned about Rolex watches replacing paper currency during the collapse of iceland before, especially gold watches, sure got demand during good times and bad times! I was just monitoring a customer's china fund, I realised prices now still lower than 2007! Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
RealSabbie Neutral Newbie May 11, 2012 Share May 11, 2012 Don't sigh lah. Cannot zhun zhun bottom. Been waiting for a time machine to go back to 2011 last qtr prices. He is more of a medium to long term investor iirc. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Sunny Hypersonic May 11, 2012 Share May 11, 2012 Nb, u 2 tag team ah, left right left right Ok lah, bring u 2 to kbox lah, and stop making noise ok? wah lao eh, no Tiananmen also at least K2 lah...simi kbox ↡ Advertisement Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Related Discussions
Related Discussions
Anyone watches MMA?
Anyone watches MMA?
Where got sell or buy Rolex watches ?
Where got sell or buy Rolex watches ?
Billionare prefer Casio
Billionare prefer Casio
Tudor Pelagos
Tudor Pelagos
Watches IV
Watches IV
[Post Event] MCF HangOut with Breitling!
[Post Event] MCF HangOut with Breitling!
EDC Thread
EDC Thread
Goldman Luxury - Pre-Owned Watches for Sale
Goldman Luxury - Pre-Owned Watches for Sale