Jump to content

Watches


Davidklt
 Share

Recommended Posts

yup it's pretty nice.

I would like it exactly in RG and black face.

39 or 40 mm is great for me.

 

but I am unsure of how tough an AP is.

I am generally quite rough with my watches and concern if I buy AP, after a while the watch koyak.

My friend bought an offshore and within 2 yrs the watch koyak and he is not even a rough user.

 

 

how much is it now by the way?

I will consider...thanks

 

come to think of it, isn't 39mm abit small for a big man like you? I think 42mm just nice....i also looking for 42mm watches....

↡ Advertisement
Link to post
Share on other sites

Yup, coolz, this is what I always like about you, I always think I am a mini version of you in terms of what we think feel and do....ok let's get back to watches before it gets too mushy and my jealous bf comes after me....

Oei, are u kang or bu? Sibeh luan leh :ph34r::blink:

Link to post
Share on other sites

ai mai? [sly]

 

nice but i just found out yesterday that the Dualtime doesnt come brown strap if the dial is black.

 

i prefer black dial on brown strap becos all my other gold accented accessories are with brown leather.

 

gold and brown goes a lot better than gold and black.

 

hate the white dial version.

 

but anyway, still considering, no rush.

i'm a miser, remember.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

anyone into Piaget watches?

how much does a Piaget Polo cost?

Wow, the watches getting more and more atas, I like, but I still think a watch is meant to be worn and versatile for all use, so not into dressy watches yet

Link to post
Share on other sites

Turbocharged

nice but i just found out yesterday that the Dualtime doesnt come brown strap if the dial is black.

 

i prefer black dial on brown strap becos all my other gold accented accessories are with brown leather.

 

gold and brown goes a lot better than gold and black.

 

hate the white dial version.

 

but anyway, still considering, no rush.

i'm a miser, remember.

 

u can always buy custom straps to change

Link to post
Share on other sites

u can always buy custom straps to change

 

Yup thats an option but i would prefer original in this instance.

Anyway still considering.

 

Maybe consider until keep the money instead.

Milk Powder expensive lah

Link to post
Share on other sites

Turbocharged

Yup thats an option but i would prefer original in this instance.

Anyway still considering.

 

Maybe consider until keep the money instead.

Milk Powder expensive lah

 

u got new born meh? [rolleyes]

Link to post
Share on other sites

Yup thats an option but i would prefer original in this instance.

Anyway still considering.

 

Maybe consider until keep the money instead.

Milk Powder expensive lah

Buy from me la, give you discount, s26 promil gold

Link to post
Share on other sites

still can sian XMM right? [laugh] [laugh]

No xmm can sian you...men is like fine watches...the older they get...the more valuable they become...haha

Link to post
Share on other sites

Turbocharged

No xmm can sian you...men is like fine watches...the older they get...the more valuable they become...haha

 

u toking abt your experience si boh? go ktv wear rolec confirm xmm wanna sian u lah [laugh] [laugh]

↡ Advertisement
Link to post
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...