Phuket trip!

Versatile

hahah. That's funny!

Will keep that inside my itinerary too!

Thank you @bearyloh I was thinking of shooting range too! Only have paintball arh? got real guns???

yes, it ranges from revolver to sub machine guns. But they charge per round, can bargain la. The paintball damn power one, up and down hill, can literally snipe if you are in a relatively large group. but beware of the terrain as could be slippery.

↡ Advertisement

Internal Moderator

yes, it ranges from revolver to sub machine guns. But they charge per round, can bargain la. The paintball damn power one, up and down hill, can literally snipe if you are in a relatively large group. but beware of the terrain as could be slippery.

Think i will be going for the range. I go with my gf leh. haha. 1 vs 1 meh. haha. Free flag leh.

I wanna try the shotgun!!!

Going for a 4D3N weekend getaway to Phuket this Friday. Any new/more places of interests I should go?

So far can only think of these few:

1. ATV

2. Go kart

3. Island hopping + Snorkling

4. Clubbing at Patong

5. Range (Shooting)

6. Shopping

Will slowly find out where to do these stuff but can any bro advise if you have been there before? Any more suggestions? I don't golf

Going for a 4D3N weekend getaway to Phuket this Friday. Any new/more places of interests I should go?

1. ATV

2. Go kart

4. Clubbing at Patong

5. Range (Shooting)

6. Shopping

Will slowly find out where to do these stuff but can any bro advise if you have been there before? Any more suggestions? I don't golf

Got the various water sports like jet ski, banana boat, para-glider, etc.

Also have

- Phuket Aquarium

- Lighthouse

- Waterfall

- Gibbons Rehab

- Elephant trekking

- Ah Gua show also

• Praise 1

Got the various water sports like jet ski, banana boat, para-glider, etc.

Also have

- Phuket Aquarium

- Lighthouse

- Waterfall

- Gibbons Rehab

- Elephant trekking

- Ah Gua show also

Thanks bro! Initially I thought Gibbons rehab was some drug rehab Centre and then I went to google and realized... lol

Go and see Phuket Fantasea show. Nice show.

If you like, you can go temple hopping too!

Edited by Fitvip

1. ATV

2. Go kart

4. Clubbing at Patong

5. Range (Shooting)

6. Shopping

Give the river rafting a pass. its pretty lame. Go Karting is expensive for the short period of time given. If you've been island hopping once, there's no point going again.

Clubbing is pretty much the only fun thing to do, if you're bored of Seduction you can go to Tiger next door. Bored of Tiger go down to Hollywood. And then its the ritual ceremony of having kebabs or burgers at 4.30am at the side of the road.

When i go Phuket i usually rent a bike and just ride around the island from sun rise to sun set with my buddies. Its cheap and extremely fun.

• Praise 1

Give the river rafting a pass. its pretty lame. Go Karting is expensive for the short period of time given. If you've been island hopping once, there's no point going again.

Clubbing is pretty much the only fun thing to do, if you're bored of Seduction you can go to Tiger next door. Bored of Tiger go down to Hollywood. And then its the ritual ceremony of having kebabs or burgers at 4.30am at the side of the road.

When i go Phuket i usually rent a bike and just ride around the island from sun rise to sun set with my buddies. Its cheap and extremely fun.

Thanks bro,

Appreciate the advice

Go and see Phuket Fantasea show. Nice show.

If you like, you can go temple hopping too!

I will!

• Praise 1

Just got back from phuket. water activities and massage are a must do! There will be packages offer everywhere. Packages include everything from lunch, activites etc. If you're in a group, can ask for discount. Parasailing, jet-skiing and water rafting is my favourite!

Supercharged

Sawadee Kha from Novotel Karon Beach Resort & Spa.

Today official opening. Took more than 1hr plus to clear their Customs. Weather same as Singapore, raining: (

post-8245-0-03410600-1415359459_thumb.jpg

post-8245-0-53972900-1415359511_thumb.jpg

post-8245-0-80644800-1415359531_thumb.jpg

• Praise 4

Western tourists fined for flashing their breasts in Phuket joyride

Two Western female tourists who went on a joyride topless in Phuket have been apprehended by Thai police.

Videos on social media showed the American and Austrian tourists sitting on the windows sills of a Sports Utility Vehicle (SUV) that was inching slowing along the streets of Patong on Jan 2 at 9pm, exposing their bare breasts for all to see.

In the bizarre video, American national Adrianna Martin, 20, and Austrian national Camille Prymann, 25, could also be seen dancing and drinking during their joyride.

They were arrested by the police on Sunday night after the car plate of the SUV was traced to a villa where they were staying, reported the Phuket Gazette.

Their protracted New Year celebrations in the land of smiles came crashing down at Patong Police Station where they were charged with indecent public exposure, the Telegraph reported, and fined 500 Baht (S$19.70).

A female police officer also gave them a lesson on Thai culture and morality.

"We explained to them why such behaviour was inappropriate and charged them for public nudity," Lt Col Sutthichai Thianpho of the Patong Police told the Phuket Gazette.

In Nov 2015, Thailand's junta launched a crackdown on vice and corruption in a "clean up Thailand" campaign to improve morality in the kingdom and the image of the military government.

Three bikini-clad sunbathers at a popular park in Phuket were forced by police to put on more clothes in the same month the campaign was launched.

• Praise 1

Supercharged

they deserve it.  The AMDK mentality again... they think they are ang moh, can mis-behave in asian countries

• Praise 2

Phuket is no longer a great place for family. Now you need to pay to visit the offshore island. You are no longer allow to feed the fishes. Kind of disappointment for kids

• Praise 2