I40 wagon

Huat138

I'm ok with estates actually =D

The i40 is really a nicely designed and built car, but interior space not much more than the Elantra. And Elantra looks much sportier, and 1.6L engine means friendlier pricetag. Haha.

The i45 Sonata is very popular in Malaysia, JB. Guess the people there prefer the out of the ordinary looks, VS buyers of 2.0-2.4L sedans here....

There's also the i40 sedan, for those who don't like estates.....

↡ Advertisement

Supersonic

I find the i40 seems like very solid built?! The door feel very heavy and solid when open and close. :D

The i40 Wagon VS Ford Mondeo estate VS Peugeot 508 SW??

I'll gladly take the i40, if it came with the 2.0T 275bhp engine. Otherwise, it'll still be the Ford Mondeo Estate =D

Anyways, i40 Wagon costs $166,999 - $10k.

=D

heard 2 i40 taxis just left Komoco for a 6 month trial with Comfort

Hear say again? There is no such arragement yet as i40 shipment havent even reach Komoco

Hear say again? There is no such arragement yet as i40 shipment havent even reach Komoco

Could be special shipment exclusive for comfort?!

I have seen it on the road twice already!

Neutral Newbie

Saw a silver color i40 yesterday.

Wow, the exterior design is tip top sculpture artist!

I like it very much the size and overal look.

Best body car design on the road!

why not so popular in road? very excellent car for me, definitely if my budget around 150k, i will really consider this!

for about the same price, one could get a skoda last month! I'd bet the OMV of the skoda is higher too! Then again, different strokes for different folks, etc etc

for about the same price, one could get a skoda last month! I'd bet the OMV of the skoda is higher too! Then again, different strokes for different folks, etc etc

skoda design abit off, but among superb and i40, i will go for skoda because its conti and bigger space :D

The Straits Times today reported that ComfortDelgro is currently testing the Kia Optima and Hyundai i40 taxis. Anyone seen both on the roads already?

The Straits Times today reported that ComfortDelgro is currently testing the Kia Optima and Hyundai i40 taxis. Anyone seen both on the roads already?

Few K5s from Silvercab are already onroad. Yet to see I40 and ComfortD's K5

↡ Advertisement