Mother of ALL JAMs in at Checkpoint

PaiKia-Lee

21 minutes ago, Solar said:

I don't think it's ok for them to clear blindly for the sake of efficiency either..

there was once after I submitted the passports, the officer asked me, info of my kids seated behind. Name then birthdate. 👍

Why not get all passenagers out of the vehicle and do individual finger print scan?

Can create longer jam yet 'enhance' border security!

One stone kills 2 birds! 

Muayhahahahahahahaha...

Edited by Fu11thr0tt1e
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 2

11 hours ago, minion said:

as friends already pointed out:

1. Main reason: SG side passport clearance is super slow.

Before the front car fully exits, the car behind cannot move forward. This itself waste a bit of time for each car. 

Then call your name make sure you have eye contact. if not, call you again.

I already wind down both windows, turn on the light can clearly see I am travelling alone. Still ask "one person?". I reply "one person". Then take comparatively long long long time to check passport, making mouse clicks...

sometimes also got bonus, like asking for car plate number, IC number, and maybe other questions.

that's just for one car. Wasted time will accumulate. 

2. Secondary contributor: narrow and difficult exit from SG complex. (happens only sometimes)

The exit to MY side bridge and BKE only let one car to pass.

Already have lots lots lots of humps in place, early this year added additional zigzag kind of car arresting system before final exit. up down up down 😱

I got asked for number plate before too. I thought maybe their cameras didn't detect my number plate properly before I entered the passport booth so the officer has to enter manually into the computer. 

16 hours ago, Davidtkl said:

No. I loan my card to the car in front of me before.

Seems like they changed the system. I read before a driver lent his card to the car in front, when the driver tapped the 2nd time, he can't go through. At that time still have the staff walking around and they said cannot tap at the same machine within 5 minutes to prevent double deduction - so maybe borrow from the driver at the next lane might work. Thank you for the info, good to know. 

• Haha! 1

10 hours ago, Tianmo said:

you go Jurong bird piak lah...[laugh][laugh][laugh]

hahaha they moving to Mandai 

You got to go before they move 

now their place is very big and have alot off unused space, next time no more

better go, take all the pictures while you can

On 11/27/2019 at 11:15 PM, Fu11thr0tt1e said:

My conspiracy. Looking at the economy, this year end's traffic jam is worse than good years.  Going out jam until you cannot tahan coming in until you pee and shit may be able to deter non hardcore goers from going or reduce trips. Lock the spending in Singapore. A bit more also helps. 

Maybe next year introduce peak hour / holiday surcharge for SG cars going to MY. 

Screenshot_20191129_074248_com.tplusinteractive.checkpointsg.jpg

Edited by minion
  • Haha! 1

11 hours ago, Fu11thr0tt1e said:

Why not get all passenagers out of the vehicle and do individual finger print scan?

Can create longer jam yet 'enhance' border security!

One stone kills 2 birds! 

Muayhahahahahahahaha...

Can't be too lax and can't be too stringent.. middle ground lor.. 😂🤨

• Haha! 3

2 hours ago, Lovemyride said:

Seems like they changed the system. I read before a driver lent his card to the car in front, when the driver tapped the 2nd time, he can't go through. At that time still have the staff walking around and they said cannot tap at the same machine within 5 minutes to prevent double deduction - so maybe borrow from the driver at the next lane might work. Thank you for the info, good to know. 

Concur. Was there 2 weeks ago with my relative. His car was right in front but card didn't have enough $. Used mine and later my turn it worked also.

• Haha! 1

TnG insufficient value is No 1 contributing factor to mother father JAM

sinkies never learn !!!!

1 car stuck cause 10-20 cars jam and start cutting into different queues [mad]

• Haha! 1

56 minutes ago, Wt_know said:

TnG insufficient value is No 1 contributing factor to mother father JAM

sinkies never learn !!!!

1 car stuck cause 10-20 cars jam and start cutting into different queues [mad]

Worse still... those that don't have the card at all. 

• Haha! 1

54 minutes ago, Fu11thr0tt1e said:

Surprisingly no jam on JB side on a Sunday evening.

Where is the jam then? 

On $$$$$$$G side of course!

Muahahhahahhahaaaaaaaa!

Screenshot_20191201-223541_Checkpointsg.jpg

Screenshot_20191201-223551_Checkpointsg.jpg

Screenshot_20191201-223600_Checkpointsg.jpg

Screenshot_20191201-223608_Checkpointsg.jpg

Bro, maybe me missing something v important cos i noticed alot of yr posts always about jams on Singapore side. So i am curious lah.

Is it to show our ICA guys very slow or inefficient? Or many Singaporeans love jams and butter and maybe kaya too? Or there is a sinister plot to make such jams common place on weekends and public holidays? 

Or all of the above?

😅 cos i appreciate another angle to this. 

Those entry/exit points are also the ones that drugs traffickers and ciggy smugglers etc use. And u know what? 

They also like to take risks during jams and butter. In fact the more congested it gets, the betterer to escape detection. 

Singaporeans always have a choice to go in and when to do so. If all love to stay close together in their rides, it is a choice they made.  

A tip off maybe received on that day or night about a consignment of drugs on its way to our home. Whose lucky or unlucky day then?

I rather the checks be stringent and if haste is to "show efficiency" and let idiots who make money out of destroying lives have smooth traffic into Singapore, personally, i say, let the jams stay.

I read reports of rides being found with modified compartments for ciggies and drugs, i am thankful and grateful that these were caught. Especially those not on tip-offs but routine checks. 

Those jams will continue to be there. No lack of idiots trying their luck. One day/night of bad jams, they hit jackpot and its hangman waiting at their end of life.

The quantity seized seems more and more these days. Machiam catching up on earlier confiscated orders or the exchange rates just meant drugs and ciggies are way cheaper.

Just me looking from this angle of jams, butter and kaya. No offence.

So, thanks for highlighting the consistent jams. I actually feel it is good. There are ppl checking the vehicles either on sight or out of sight. 

Long yada-ing. Paiseh. Have a good week.

Safe ride

Cheers  

• Praise 6

10 hours ago, PSP415 said:

Bro, maybe me missing something v important cos i noticed alot of yr posts always about jams on Singapore side. So i am curious lah.

Is it to show our ICA guys very slow or inefficient? Or many Singaporeans love jams and butter and maybe kaya too? Or there is a sinister plot to make such jams common place on weekends and public holidays? 

Or all of the above?

😅 cos i appreciate another angle to this. 

Those entry/exit points are also the ones that drugs traffickers and ciggy smugglers etc use. And u know what? 

They also like to take risks during jams and butter. In fact the more congested it gets, the betterer to escape detection. 

Singaporeans always have a choice to go in and when to do so. If all love to stay close together in their rides, it is a choice they made.  

A tip off maybe received on that day or night about a consignment of drugs on its way to our home. Whose lucky or unlucky day then?

I rather the checks be stringent and if haste is to "show efficiency" and let idiots who make money out of destroying lives have smooth traffic into Singapore, personally, i say, let the jams stay.

I read reports of rides being found with modified compartments for ciggies and drugs, i am thankful and grateful that these were caught. Especially those not on tip-offs but routine checks. 

Those jams will continue to be there. No lack of idiots trying their luck. One day/night of bad jams, they hit jackpot and its hangman waiting at their end of life.

The quantity seized seems more and more these days. Machiam catching up on earlier confiscated orders or the exchange rates just meant drugs and ciggies are way cheaper.

Just me looking from this angle of jams, butter and kaya. No offence.

So, thanks for highlighting the consistent jams. I actually feel it is good. There are ppl checking the vehicles either on sight or out of sight. 

Long yada-ing. Paiseh. Have a good week.

Safe ride

Cheers  

One more angle to this. If traffic always smooth, everyone go buy house stay in JB an travel in to SG to work. Property no demand. With bad traffic more people will prefer to stay in SG than travel in everyday. Good for property growth..

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 2

must sexsearch and provide business opportunity for RM5,000,000 talk cock sing song first then decide ... huat ah!

Edited by Wt_know

Turbocharged
23 minutes ago, Wt_know said:

0FAA3B55-B26B-4C03-804F-0F393A932473.jpeg

What’s the point of building another bridge when counters are not fully open during jams?? 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2