Car camera recommendation

Pelican

Just add one more for the rear. Can get the non-pro model at about $50 good enough and clarity beats a lot of cam in the market

Oh.. and is it wifi? Or how to view the camera.. smv newbie here. Was looking ard iroad v9 or x9 earlier. Lol..
↡ Advertisement

Mine is to fuse box. Got the shop to do it for me. $60 for both cams.

So the pro is at front, and non pro is at the back?

Both are connected to fuse box?

Which installation shop u go?

Anyone using Cellink Neo battery?

Does this means the battery is gone?

I was using Cellink Neo. Never had this message before. Does it still charge???

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

I was using Cellink Neo. Never had this message before. Does it still charge???

Doesn't seem to be charging. With voltage but no amp.

Hi everyone. My car came with a auto 4i black front and rear camera. I am using iphone and apparently the app is taken down. Is there a new app for it? Or any alternative app i can download to connect to the camera again? Please help! Thanks

Hi all, looking for a xiaomi camera front + back, with lane departure warning and collision warning. Hence the xiaomi 70 mai Pro comes to mind. 

But I also want to have a reverse camera recording during driving /parking and a display for reverse. Anyone can recommend a good combo? Budget < 300 

Neutral Newbie

Hi all, I am looking to buy 2ch dash cam. Any recommendations?

Currently considering Thinkware F200 & Iroad X5.

Do I need to consider external battery pack?

Have an IROAD V9 for sale. Used for three years but still very good condition. $220 with install.

Hella DVR820 car cam for sale. Brand new in box. $240 with install.

Neutral Newbie

hoping someone can help...  I purchased a Xiomi 70mai camera with voice and Wifi (English version).   The first month went smooth as it was easy to install and it automatically connected to my phone every time I entered the car.   After about a month I noticed that the app was not connecting to the WIFI of the camera, even though in my phones WIFI settings it would show that it is connected.  I tried multiple hard resets and forgetting the WIFI network to connect and was unsuccesfull.  I went through multiple forums and tried everything but nothing worked.  I took another phone and tried connecting to it, and it worked..   I found that after updating my IOS software on my phone, it started to connect to my phones WIFI setting.   (contacting XIOMI support was no help as they declined to assist because I am in the United States and they do not support customers here.. found that strange).   The issue I'm having now is that since successfully connecting to the camera, it does not automatically connect to my phone every time I start my car.  I am having to always open up the 70mai iOS app and connect manually to the cameras WIFI setting to get it to start recording.  Does anyone know of a fix for this?   Current iOS software version 13.3 on iPhone XSMAX and 70mai app version 1.4.0     -   

Just installed the iDrive cam. Can I ask what do you guys use to open .jdr file on a computer?

Edited by Fcw75

Neutral Newbie
On 2/20/2019 at 12:29 PM, MyCarMykar said:

Blackvue DR590W vs Iroad X9

both on paper spec really head to head.

price also same.

anyone can comment which is better ? 

maybe the app interface or ?

hi bro, have you install any of the 2 brand? if yes, which brand did you install? 

4 hours ago, Noah_yap said:

How those camera work at dark / night?

Auto adjustment of the ISO or older cameras uses IR.

Any dash cam that is 1080P , with mobile app and also act as a volt meter type? so that it will auto cut off once voltage is low, at least still can start car.

Anyone interested i've just dekit a Blackvue DR650GW - 2CH 

Full box comes with all accessories wires etc and 16gb sdcard. 

PM me directly

blackvue_dr650gw2ch_1601136141_2866cbb9_progressive.jpg

↡ Advertisement