The New Lexus LS

Thaiyotakamli

gs300 dun seem to hv that complaint. as for mark x, they use diff material. but the dash board is prone to cracking. another prob altogether.

mine park under sun or not oso sticky. tamade. now i dun dare clean the dashboard too often liao. juz incase half of the dash board dislodge. lol

That sound scary bro. Sticky dashboard, cracking issue, alamak. Makes me reconsider Mark X as my next car.

Hello, may I know any ex and current Lexus owners here? I need 30 Lexus owners to do a survey for my school project. Anyone can help? Please response. Thank you.

[wave][nod][scholar]

Regards

Christine

Hi Christine

i am currently driving a 2011 Rx450H, i can help u if u want :D

That sound scary bro. Sticky dashboard, cracking issue, alamak. Makes me reconsider Mark X as my next car.

dun worry man. sticking dash board is the is250. go ahead and get the mark x, its an awesome car wif matching power. for the crack dashboard issue, rewrap lo. though its a small prob, but a very irritating one to be honest. hahaha

Hi Christine

i am currently driving a 2011 Rx450H, i can help u if u want :D

see 'Christine' only start to wave up wave down. i here so long liao u nv even say hello to me b4. <_<

got any recommendation for dash rewrap?

Jackspeed. not the cheapest but got alot of choices and worksmanship is quite ok

infact for that kind of price range for is250 dun u think they shd at least wrap it wif some other materials?

agreed.they should but if you look at the competition at this price range, I don't think there are many who do this. The 320 (the previous verion. Not sure of the new one) don't and the interior is a total rip off.

gs300 dun seem to hv that complaint. as for mark x, they use diff material. but the dash board is prone to cracking. another prob altogether.

mine park under sun or not oso sticky. tamade. now i dun dare clean the dashboard too often liao. juz incase half of the dash board dislodge. lol

just a thought. If you apply those treatment thingy, would that help?

but i dun like cos too small space in the back

TRUE. I couldn't get over it at first but what the hack, I am the only one in the car 90 % of the time.

My 2 children always make my helper sit in the middle back sit <_<

TRUE. I couldn't get over it at first but what the hack, I am the only one in the car 90 % of the time.

My 2 children always make my helper sit in the middle back sit <_<

oh most of time if u drive alone GS is for u otherwise go for 5 series for bigger space

F10 back seat leg space is also not great. SHould get E class for space!

at least better

worst in class in GS and XF, other than that okay and agree that E class pretty big, bigger than A6

Dear cristine,

I owned the RX350 and IS250 for many years.

Now driving the GS300.

I am qualified to answer your survey on Lexus.

I also owned mitsubish Lancer, Toyota MR-S, Honda Fit, Nissan March, BMW E92, Ford and Seat previously.

So I can give you a very detailed and personnal experience review on the cars qualities comparision.

Edited by Givechance