The New Lexus LS

Thaiyotakamli

President's S350L still new, won't change anytime soon...

Is the s350L is bullet proof?

The indonesian president use w221 S600L bullet proof, anti grenade and many more features

Does the new LS like that also?

Dear cristine,

I owned the RX350 and IS250 for many years.

Now driving the GS300.

I am qualified to answer your survey on Lexus.

I also owned mitsubish Lancer, Toyota MR-S, Honda Fit, Nissan March, BMW E92, Ford and Seat previously.

So I can give you a very detailed and personnal experience review on the cars qualities comparision.

Hi

Thank you for replying!

Been looking for Lexus owners! [bigcry]

Please help to complete a survey by copy and paste the link below.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1IUZPV0euhD...55weRA/viewform

Thank you so much!! [wave]

Regards

Christine

i driving a 2nd hand 2006 IS250, i think it's the best of 7cars i ever owned. Nothing beats their reliability, trouble free. The comfort level is top notch too.

Hi

Thank you for replying!!

Can help me to complete a survey?? Please copy and paste the link in order to launch the survey.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1IUZPV0euhD...55weRA/viewform

Thank you so much!! [grin]

Regards

Christine

i use to drive saab until their turbo and electrical system gives me perpetual headache and painful pocket

i bought the LS400 when it came out, it was a beautiful car, in terms of ride comfort, quiet and trouble free BUT abit ah pek looking

then i switched to LS430 because they salesman assured me this is better, in fact i find LS430 feel light when you drive above 100kmph as compared to LS400,

the LS430 is a bit noisy when compared to LS400

servicing and repairs, the LS430 is more expensive

the stupid salesman has been encouraging me to buy the new LS460 but do we really need to keep changing cars if it is not broken and have serve its purposes

the new cars have more and more electronic

i remember changing my entire keyless go system because the electronic spoilt and cost me more than $5000 to replace

with the uncertainty of the economy, i rather wait

i use to drive saab until their turbo and electrical system gives me perpetual headache and painful pocket

i bought the LS400 when it came out, it was a beautiful car, in terms of ride comfort, quiet and trouble free BUT abit ah pek looking

then i switched to LS430 because they salesman assured me this is better, in fact i find LS430 feel light when you drive above 100kmph as compared to LS400,

the stupid salesman has been encouraging me to buy the new LS460 but do we really need to keep changing cars if it is not broken and have serve its purposes

i remember changing my entire keyless go system because the electronic spoilt and cost me more than $5000 to replace

How much was the ls400 back in those days?

yeah, LS400 was the model that set the tone for the Lexus company. its quality was immaculate, but it wasn't common in singapore.

didn't know LS430 electronics so jialat.

yeah, LS400 was the model that set the tone for the Lexus company. its quality was immaculate, but it wasn't common in singapore.

didn't know LS430 electronics so jialat.

Was it popular in the past in singapore?

but i dun like cos too small space in the back

Sounds like you are a tall man. :D all legs very long also.....

Wonder for such highend chauffeur driven cars, is there a real need for front passenger seat? If its omitted, there will be more rear leg room for the towkey behind [thumbsup]

In fact, why not omit the front passenger seat, then move the chauffeur seat to the center Mclaren style? Freeing up more leg room for the rear :D

Edited by Maseratigood

Sounds like you are a tall man. :D all legs very long also.....

Wonder for such highend chauffeur driven cars, is there a real need for front passenger seat? If its omitted, there will be more rear leg room for the towkey behind [thumbsup]

In fact, why not omit the front passenger seat, then move the chauffeur seat to the center Mclaren style? Freeing up more leg room for the rear :D

Cos when i drive, normally i push the driver seat until left not much space behind me and i fewquently load my family members, so cannot be selfish and decided one of my main criteria in buying car is the space at the back :)

Was it popular in the past in singapore?

don't think it has ever been popular. most people who have that kind of money would have opted for a mercedes, even it it were a smaller E-class.

many of those who did buy a LS400, though, remained loyal to the brand ever since.

don't think it has ever been popular. most people who have that kind of money would have opted for a mercedes, even it it were a smaller E-class.

many of those who did buy a LS400, though, remained loyal to the brand ever since.

Yakuza car..

Is the s350L is bullet proof?

The indonesian president use w221 S600L bullet proof, anti grenade and many more features

Does the new LS like that also?

Indonesian president has more dangerous enemies. There grenades very easy to get. :huh:

↡ Advertisement