The New Lexus LS

Thaiyotakamli

Cos when i drive, normally i push the driver seat until left not much space behind me and i fewquently load my family members, so cannot be selfish and decided one of my main criteria in buying car is the space at the back :)

If u really wan space behind, get the Grand Voyager. One of the most spacious cars around.

Nice comfortable car. [thumbsup]

PS: I am not a Chrysler salesman hor.

If u really wan space behind, get the Grand Voyager. One of the most spacious cars around.

I rather choose alphard, better resale value and think better fc hehe

However those cars entry level too high for elder so R class or odyssey seems to be a better choice, ease of entry level, not too high

However those cars entry level too high for elder so R class or odyssey seems to be a better choice, ease of entry level, not too high

Ya yours also a good choice. [thumbsup]

Haha.. Voyager.. FC damn jialat.. pruss resale value.. [shakehead]

and I dont think parts are that cheep either..

This.. I beg to differ.. my uncle drives a R-Class.. my family has a Vellfire.. my ahma still prefer the Vellfire because of the comfort and the sidestep and easy to go up.. :ph34r:

This.. I beg to differ.. my uncle drives a R-Class.. my family has a Vellfire.. my ahma still prefer the Vellfire because of the comfort and the sidestep and easy to go up.. :ph34r:

Really? I have tested both car, so as my ah ma. My ah ma prefer R class cos no need to climb, just sit directly. If in vellfire u need to pull urself up as the seat is in the middle. Ride wise vellfire more comfy becos its toyota lol. R class very stiff and ride not as good as vellfire. Vellfire win due to individual seat in the 2nd row

i think old lee also uses one. i saw a black ls460 on the fastest lane of the cte with the lane cleared by traffic marshalls a few years ago. it turned off orchard road. the man at the back seat looked like old lee. I was at the middle lane.

what he uses now I dunno, maybe also the latest model.

i think old lee also uses one. i saw a black ls460 on the fastest lane of the cte with the lane cleared by traffic marshalls a few years ago. it turned off orchard road. the man at the back seat looked like old lee. I was at the middle lane.

The lees seems to prefer/like lexus cars.

you're right. looks like the Lexus LS is the favoured model by the 2 most important men in Singapore!

166dtv5.jpg

but this was taken from 2010, at the opening of khoo teck puat hospital. lately he's more often seen in a S-class.

Really? I have tested both car, so as my ah ma. My ah ma prefer R class cos no need to climb, just sit directly. If in vellfire u need to pull urself up as the seat is in the middle. Ride wise vellfire more comfy becos its toyota lol. R class very stiff and ride not as good as vellfire. Vellfire win due to individual seat in the 2nd row

Hahaha.. our ah ma(s) different taste.. lols.. R-Class.. just got an update from my unker over the weekend.. driving to SG.. from KL.. at Melaka.. overheating problems.. turn out Airmatic kaput.. :ph34r:

think he tio a lemon one.. a lot of problems since he got the keys..

↡ Advertisement