Have you got hold of the SAFRA Card ?

Meanmachine

Supercharged

got the voucher.. but it did not mention can spend where...

dont know where to spend. [:(]

you pass to me. I help you

↡ Advertisement

you pass to me. I help you

NB....your kar chiu sibeh fast.........use the vouchers to buy milk powders issit??? [laugh]

pssssssss...................I can show you where to spend.............ai mai???............. [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

my one is the SAFRA Voucher leh.. dont know why they send me one is safra voucher. [mad]

is it you get extra SAFRA vouchers???............ [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

Supercharged

NB....your kar chiu sibeh fast.........use the vouchers to buy milk powders issit??? [laugh]

taking abt milk powder, I think I have to join the customs jam to buy milk from JB. I saw the SG prices in local stores, sibei expensive. KNB. NO WONDER OUR BABY RATE IS SO LOW.......... salary not enough to buy milk powder......

taking abt milk powder, I think I have to join the customs jam to buy milk from JB. I saw the SG prices in local stores, sibei expensive. KNB. NO WONDER OUR BABY RATE IS SO LOW.......... salary not enough to buy milk powder......

but I was told that the same brand might taste diff.......and some said the ingredients are also slightly diff thus the diff taste........however my friend's baby has no problem taking them........ [laugh]

and you can also cut cost but pumping those lup sup petrol mah....... [:p]

Together with the voucher, I received a small booklet with all the participating outlets listed...Got alot of places can use one.

See here: https://ns45.safra.sg/About/redemFB.aspx

And ya the voucher states "Safra voucher" but it can be used at all redemption outlets

Supersonic

Go Safra Tanah Merah.

By right must pay for using the pool........but always never pay.

The tiolet got full facitilies....sanuna, hot/cold shower, free shampoo/soap and even got hair dryer to use.

[laugh]

Is the safra tanah merah the club with chalet there? [:/]

I also dont know what benefits that safra card gives? [confused] Only i know you can use the card to book some facilities in the club.

The parking rate different among safra club, i know toa payoh and mount faber charges higher than the rest. FYI, if you are a safra member, you can register your car IU to enjoy lower parking rates as compared to non-member.

How to register for member's parking?

I searched through mcf, Safra FAQ and tried login to search for the link, but can't find any. [bigcry]

How to register for member's parking?

I searched through mcf, Safra FAQ and tried login to search for the link, but can't find any. [bigcry]

go to any SAFRA counter with your IU number and fill in the form..iirc it takes 2-3 working days for the discounted rates to take effect

Supersonic

go to any SAFRA counter with your IU number and fill in the form..iirc it takes 2-3 working days for the discounted rates to take effect

Correct, just go to any safra counter at the club to register your IU number. But if you change car, remember to cancel your old car IU number to new IU number, if not the new car owner may enjoy the parking discount rate. [:p]

i sign up the Safra card during the opening of Toa Payoh Safra.

I think something like 5 years one.

But hor........i duno what benefits it gives. [laugh]

I only know parking at TPY SAFRA is damn expensive....... [shakehead]

lucky you shared your experiences parking @TP, i intend to go there and check it out, after the reno, now may be I go other TB or JW instead,

btw, how ex is ex huh? ( a dollar an hour or a dollar half :blink:

Juz for sharing . . .

I have had completed my NSF 2half years. reservist of 13 years cycle and had not get a single invite to ND parade in all my life.

received my good service medal thru ' letter-box ' delivery, unlike some NSF brothers who had made-up men making the numbers on parade, mine days was like s--t & Knn servitude.

I never had the opportunity to " keng, Awol, report sick to avoid training, completed every single 13 years cycles w/o deferment & passed each and every IPPT test in flying colors, received many IPPT awards for topping all tests/ obstacles course

Towards the end of my 13 years reservist stint, was promoted to SSG rank, yet the OC recommend me to " volunteer to be part of the next cycle ", a role I despises & felt disappointed, reason/s being ; it should be a reward for outstanding performance yet, good men are not rewarded but penalise for it :angry:

I had never feel happy , for each and every National day parade, I was never invited to witness a rehearsal nor a single ticket to watch it, with or w/o my family, I must say I was a lost soldier in private life. Do not pity me cos I had moved on . . juz my thought for a day.

I'm sure some brothers and sisters who had served NS day during the 70s & 80s can attest to it , I'm with the Combat Engineers in Mandai Camp in the last 70s, could have been a commando due to color blindness, heng ah !

Supersonic

lucky you shared your experiences parking @TP, i intend to go there and check it out, after the reno, now may be I go other TB or JW instead,

btw, how ex is ex huh? ( a dollar an hour or a dollar half :blink:

There are two charges, mount faber and toa payoh safra charges $1.53 per hour and $3.06 per entry for non-member. And member needs to pay $1.02 per hour and $2.04 per entry. The rest of the safra charges $0.81 per hour and $1.63 per entry for member and non-member pay $1.63 per hour and $2.45 per entry.

↡ Advertisement