Hdb main door

Ysc3

since want to send in for refill, must as well use it for training children to fight fire

maybe bring a stack of poh zhua and put inside the 7th month bin and set fire

then get children to practice [idea]

if mata come and ask, you can say: downstair people want to kua poh zhua [grin]

Better give proper lesson hor. Do not touch the nozzle when discharging the CO2. Otherwise ur fingers will stuck to the nozzle due to the freezing temp when CO2 is released.

↡ Advertisement

Better give proper lesson hor. Do not touch the nozzle when discharging the CO2. Otherwise ur fingers will stuck to the nozzle due to the freezing temp when CO2 is released.

no lah joking only [:p] one fire extinguisher so exp, i send them to community centre or town council fire fighting course, free one [:p][sly]

I asked before for quotes on fire rated main door....it range from $700 to $800 per door...very ex..

Such price range is already very reasonable.... The one I found is at least 800.

anyone changed their HDB main door before or recently ?

got any good and cheap recommendation ?

normal door can already .... HDB told me no need fire-door for my unit.

i think my main door is the original door from about 30+ years ago ... !!

what about wrought iron gate ? ST classads got ads so cheap ... but what's the trade-off ?

Look for PSB sticker on the hinge area of the door for fire rated, check ur neighbour's door if not sure. Normally 30 y flats have normal doors be it staircase or where ever, 15 yo flats like mine ave fire rated. Installation of fire rated door is no joke, but do not hv to heck floor, they wil sand down the door if needed to fit your door frame. Ask HDB to recommend their contractor is safer cos they have ready stock of PSB approve fire rated doors at lower price.

Heard there are some shops at sungei kadut & woodlands industrial area but not sure exactly where. Any bros here know where they are?

They are at sungei kadut :mellow:

Twincharged

If HDB officer say no need, get a black and white from them... According to FSSB's regulation those units next to stairwell must be fire-rated. HDB will tell you that they don't follow FSSB's regulation...seems like they are immune..if you want to change fire rated door I think half-hr will do..u aware that your door frame will be affected and that your flooring needs to be hacked hor...

hmmm ... this i did not expect also .... i thot its they make to custom fit, and not the other way around whereby they mod the frame to suit their doors instead.

The frame and door is suppose to come as a set but many people simply just change the door and refurbish the frame. Too much work to hack the wall

I asked before for quotes on fire rated main door....it range from $700 to $800 per door...very ex..

Wow so ex. :blink::wacko:

Why dun just call n chk wh a few renovation contractors if ty hv cos ty renovate hdb unit n if pple change their door u can take theirs. Maybe can get a good price fm contractor fr package to supply n install fr u. [rolleyes]

last time my rsm comprain to me that the camp's fire extinguisher everytime tio kope [laugh][laugh] i arm chio [laugh][laugh]

Thats why now most places put extinguisher in a locked cabinet n u need to break a glass window to get e key.

Mine i never steal but was given to me. Hahaha [laugh]

No need to kope mah. Last time buy home insurance, they give free. I still have mine. :D

How come i buy home ins i dun hv? :angry:

↡ Advertisement