VellfireS 4th Gear May 28, 2013 Share May 28, 2013 Otherwise how to tackle minah current. Ohhhh.. itu macam eh.. bagus bagus.. Enlighten me Sifu [thumbsup] ↡ Advertisement Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Pisces69 6th Gear May 28, 2013 Share May 28, 2013 I decline to comment.. :wub: Fifth amendment. Silence is golden. I refuse to answer on the grounds it might incriminate me. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Pisces69 6th Gear May 28, 2013 Share May 28, 2013 Ohhhh.. itu macam eh.. bagus bagus.. Enlighten me Sifu [thumbsup] I must call u sifu leh. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
BabyBlade Internal Moderator May 28, 2013 Share May 28, 2013 u v bad...play w his feelings [laugh] I suspect you out to sabotage me and Vellfire because we always OT. HAHAHA. Nevermind I find higher authority. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
BabyBlade Internal Moderator May 28, 2013 Share May 28, 2013 HAHAHA... Can Can.. Hello. Who say you can reply me 3 words? Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
VellfireS 4th Gear May 28, 2013 Share May 28, 2013 Hello. Who say you can reply me 3 words? Do you want me to write a 500 word essay to explain my situation , my dear? [rolleyes] Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
VellfireS 4th Gear May 28, 2013 Share May 28, 2013 I must call u sifu leh. lols.. like that.. mana boleh? Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
VellfireS 4th Gear May 28, 2013 Share May 28, 2013 Fifth amendment. Silence is golden. I refuse to answer on the grounds it might incriminate me. I agree [thumbsup] Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
BabyBlade Internal Moderator May 28, 2013 Share May 28, 2013 Do you want me to write a 500 word essay to explain my situation , my dear? [rolleyes] Yes please. You may start now. Hand in before 4pm. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
VellfireS 4th Gear May 28, 2013 Share May 28, 2013 Yes please. You may start now. Hand in before 4pm. LOL.. you think this one O Levels har? O Levels got 2 hour one hor.. I think... Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
RadX Moderator May 28, 2013 Share May 28, 2013 LOL.. you think this one O Levels har? O Levels got 2 hour one hor.. I think... the O refers to another O....try making your mouth into an O? u get wat i mean [:p] Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
BabyBlade Internal Moderator May 28, 2013 Share May 28, 2013 LOL.. you think this one O Levels har? O Levels got 2 hour one hor.. I think... If not then Kthxbye lor. You decide. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Pisces69 6th Gear May 28, 2013 Share May 28, 2013 lols.. like that.. mana boleh? I see u already got PhD. I only psle. Hahaha. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Pisces69 6th Gear May 28, 2013 Share May 28, 2013 I agree [thumbsup] U need a legal adviser? My retainer fees very cheap. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
RadX Moderator May 28, 2013 Share May 28, 2013 U need a legal adviser? My retainer fees very cheap. h ask for lawyer....not loan shark Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Pisces69 6th Gear May 28, 2013 Share May 28, 2013 h ask for lawyer....not loan shark Alamak.....dun pichar my lobang lah. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
VellfireS 4th Gear May 28, 2013 Share May 28, 2013 the O refers to another O....try making your mouth into an O? u get wat i mean [:p] HAHA.. That O Levels.. Others must take for me.. not I take for others.. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
VellfireS 4th Gear May 28, 2013 Share May 28, 2013 If not then Kthxbye lor. You decide. Okay.. Sigh.. after so much I done for you.. getting you a Audi TT.. bringing you to Emirates Stadium for Honeymoon... [bigcry] ↡ Advertisement Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In NowRelated Discussions
Related Discussions
Goldfish learn to drive in exchange for food
Goldfish learn to drive in exchange for food
Breast-feeding linked to better behaviour
Breast-feeding linked to better behaviour
Ugly behaviour from patients and their families
Ugly behaviour from patients and their families
Strange behaviour
Strange behaviour
Behaviour on escalator?
Behaviour on escalator?
ST journalist explains irksome behaviour of PRCs
ST journalist explains irksome behaviour of PRCs
English-speaking 3rd World behaviour people:(
English-speaking 3rd World behaviour people:(