All new Altis 2014

Deckbuild

BM should just sell guaranteed Coe, forget about non- guarantee. Buyers should also remember to go for guarantee coe since they have already decided to take the plunge and have the car for trade in. Who knows, after getting back the deposit, will get a better deal towards year end. Move on, just count the amount of savings each month and can afford a better car...

Just a waste of everybody time.........and a bad experience but a good lesson learnt............

There are still buyers who choose to pay additional 5k after July 2015 in return for 2500 in PARF....

↡ Advertisement

Net effect is 2.5K over 10 years which is $250 a year. If coe drops by more than 5k, it square off and with more quota and the sting of loan policies, price may still drop.

I am also one of those who booked straight after CNY on non-guaranteed COE. 3bids in no bid at all and damn bloody furious. somemore already traded in car but still have to top up 2k initially but didnt took the plunge. So here i am stucked with money locked up in BM and not able to do anything else. Really pissed off with their customer service, anyone knows if they have a facebook page in which i can give them a bloody wake up call, i think we consumers deserve better treatment than to be given a roller coaster ride.

I am also one of those who booked straight after CNY on non-guaranteed COE. 3bids in no bid at all and damn bloody furious. somemore already traded in car but still have to top up 2k initially but didnt took the plunge. So here i am stucked with money locked up in BM and not able to do anything else. Really pissed off with their customer service, anyone knows if they have a facebook page in which i can give them a bloody wake up call, i think we consumers deserve better treatment than to be given a roller coaster ride.

I booked during end March and my SE told me that the my car will be coming in June shipment. Initially I also like you dun want to top up to guaranteed COE. But my SE told me that if my car not able to get registered by June 2015, I have to bear the 5K for the CEVS issue. E.g. my car shipment is last week of June. But BM needs some time to prepare your car like put in leather seat, solar film, polishing etc. before the SE can register my car which might falls after July. If that happens, I only loss 2K (provided you trade in your car with BM) where BM have to top up 5K. 2K vs 5K which I think its still worth it.

I booked during end March and my SE told me that the my car will be coming in June shipment. Initially I also like you dun want to top up to guaranteed COE. But my SE told me that if my car not able to get registered by June 2015, I have to bear the 5K for the CEVS issue. E.g. my car shipment is last week of June. But BM needs some time to prepare your car like put in leather seat, solar film, polishing etc. before the SE can register my car which might falls after July. If that happens, I only loss 2K (provided you trade in your car with BM) where BM have to top up 5K. 2K vs 5K which I think its still worth it.

Bro,my situation is slightly different as my car is expected to arrive April and my se didn't mention anything abt top up neither did he call me up to offer me e 2k top up after 1st bid on 4th March...I feel my se is screw up....

I take non-guaranteed COE = non-guaranteed delivery of car.

Not very much can be done based on what buyers signed

If you think venting frustrations helps to cool tempers down, then it may be helpful.

Very much depends on your SE and BM strategy

There is still a backlog and coe has gone up 10k since CNY

The best scenario is for coe price to dip in May bids, then 2k top up may just do the trick

every SE has his/her own priority list,

suggest u befriend your SE with sweet smses every few days,

this may help [:)]

• Praise 2

Bro,my situation is slightly different as my car is expected to arrive April and my se didn't mention anything abt top up neither did he call me up to offer me e 2k top up after 1st bid on 4th March...I feel my se is screw up....

The next COE bidding is the following week. Give a reminder to your SE to submit your bid next week. Just say a reason to your SE that you have to collect your car in april as you will be on 3 week reservist in may.

Hope that can help...

Edited by Chongsf

I take non-guaranteed COE = non-guaranteed delivery of car.

I will not top up and waiting for full refund after three months.

Edited by Gary2008
  • Praise 1

Turbocharged

Which part of the non guaranteed package you took that is not clear? All car dealer offer the same deal... Guaranteed and non guaranteed. You picked the non guaranteed deal and better wake up and accept that.. Don't blame others if you didn't get your car in the end....

• Praise 3

The next COE bidding is the following week. Give a reminder to your SE to submit your bid next week. Just say a reason to your SE that you have to collect your car in april as you will be on 3 week reservist in may.

Hope that can help...

When I bought it did not look like the SE was the one who decide the bidding. I got the impression it was by the higher up in the company.

• Praise 1

I will not top up and waiting for full refund after three months.

My SE told me can top up $7K for guarantee pkg, but car delivery only in June.

Then I am told if dont want to top up, BM will refund me the deposit after my non-guarantee contract expires in May.

I am not allowed to cancel my contract early.

I have decided to move on

Edited by owak

My SE told me can top up $7K for guarantee pkg, but car delivery only in June.

Then I am told if dont want to top up, BM will refund me the deposit after my non-guarantee contract expires in May.

I am not allowed to cancel my contract early.

I have decided to move on

When did you purchase the car?

When did you purchase the car?

Bot during cny the lowest pkg price. The top-up is one-sided, after top-up stil cannot guarantee can get coe by May.

I refused, who knows later part of the top-up $ to subsidize others too?

Edited by owak

Which part of the non guaranteed package you took that is not clear? All car dealer offer the same deal... Guaranteed and non guaranteed. You picked the non guaranteed deal and better wake up and accept that.. Don't blame others if you didn't get your car in the end....

Wat I m not happy abt is no bid submitted after 3 bids and got a few bro who took non guaranteed have at least bids submitted.....anyway i have sorta accepted to take my deposit back and yah I m definitely not blaming you...cos u r not part of e equation,so I don't need u to comment either

Hope that can help...

Thanks bro,will give my se a friendly sms next week...*thumbs up*

Edited by Crosswind

Wat I m not happy abt is no bid submitted after 3 bids and got a few bro who took non guaranteed have at least bids submitted.....anyway i have sorta accepted to take my deposit back and yah I m definitely not blaming you...cos u r not part of e equation,so I don't need u to comment either

Thanks bro,will give my se a friendly sms next week...*thumbs up*

Bro... wish you good luck.... keep us updated after the COE bidding next week....

For my case, my loan was just approved and no bidding was submitted last week.... 5 more bids to go....

Bro... wish you good luck.... keep us updated after the COE bidding next week....

For my case, my loan was just approved and no bidding was submitted last week.... 5 more bids to go....

Thanks bro wish you all e best too.....according to my se,all my loans,insurance all approved...so now just waiting Edited by Crosswind

I think it is wise to top up 2k to guarantee coe with trade in. At least you will get your car by end of 3 mths. Mine is ex stock and I made the mistake of not going for guarantee coe with car trade in of $2k when I signed the contract. My car has been scrapped in early March. I booked end of Feb at the lowest price but now if I were to switch to guarantee coe, I was asked if I want to top up 4K after the 2nd bidding which they didn't bid for me and now I will have to top up $7k after the 3rd bidding which they also didn't bid for me! My car supposed to be ex stock March shipment, so I don't know how they are going to get rid of 'my' car since I refuse to top up and waiting for my contract to expire end of May.

I can only blame myself for not taking guarantee coe and SE also didn't advise correctly. Hopefully we hear good news this week regarding the quota for May to Jul.

Sigh.....

↡ Advertisement