All new Altis 2014

Deckbuild

Hi I bought classic on mid March at $104988 till now can't get Coe on ,5 bid Sa ask me top up $4 k to guarantee Coe for the last bid and collect car on end June . So I top up

↡ Advertisement

Hi I bought classic on mid March at $104988 till now can't get Coe on ,5 bid Sa ask me top up $4 k to guarantee Coe for the last bid and collect car on end June . So I top up

It is $108988 which is $2k more than CNY price. Is a good deal as now the price is $121888. Congrats!

i would calculate their margin lor. if the same as during the CNY if you had bought the guaranteed coe then go ahead. as what another poster said. the price now is just 1k more than guaranteed then. but you will be getting a higher COE. so ok la.

must know the exact omv lor.

elegance 19k, classic 17k?

Hi now the classIc is $121888- $5000=$116888 guarantee Coe with trade in car is $114888 guarantee Coe .

Classic OMV $17400

Elegance OMV $19500

Hi now the classIc is $121888- $5000=$116888 guarantee Coe with trade in car is $114888 guarantee Coe .

Classic OMV $17400

Elegance OMV $19500

Still lower price compared to Jan 2015 (which has about same COE level) even with increase in CEV.

Hi Bro, Good news for you. What is the rebate level for COE?

i think the price increase is because the order can only be filled in july and takes into account the increase in CEVS?

Notice that the price for Altis increase by $6K for classic and $4K for elegance even when COE drop by $2K. Guess the demand for Altis is so strong that AD is not afraid that there is no buyer for it.

i think the price increase is because the order can only be filled in july and takes into account the increase in CEVS?

Oh. Didn't notice the CEVS rebate is no more. No wonder they dare to increase so much. This also meant that Toyota sale is still very strong as they already had booking for all their existing stock until end Jun 15. Others AD are still trying their best to promote the CEVS rebate for their current existing stock. Think Toyota will still be the no.1 selling car brand this year.

Oh. Didn't notice the CEVS rebate is no more. No wonder they dare to increase so much. This also meant that Toyota sale is still very strong as they already had booking for all their existing stock until end Jun 15. Others AD are still trying their best to promote the CEVS rebate for their current existing stock. Think Toyota will still be the no.1 selling car brand this year.

i believe BM has many bookings that are not delievered cos the CNY promo was too good to be true. First BM lock in the potential buyers then tell them to top up when coe is up. They are not worried at all that there is no takers.

Btw. U think there are new buyers at Altis current pricing? My guess is they will lower price in July n advertise big big price has dropped.

After this round, Toyota would have their reputation affected of not being able to deliver even if you booked with them like many other AD. I will think twice to book with them again unless I am prepared to book with guarantee coe, otherwise don't waste time. I know another AD has no guarantee but all their booking was cleared after 1st bidding so it is as good as guarantee.

After this round, Toyota would have their reputation affected of not being able to deliver even if you booked with them like many other AD. I will think twice to book with them again unless I am prepared to book with guarantee coe, otherwise don't waste time. I know another AD has no guarantee but all their booking was cleared after 1st bidding so it is as good as guarantee.

Shame on you BM. They are totally not sincere in bidding for the customer, rather holding those CNY order as backup while selling those new stock with higher margin. The consumer is at their mercy.

• Praise 1

i believe BM has many bookings that are not delievered cos the CNY promo was too good to be true. First BM lock in the potential buyers then tell them to top up when coe is up. They are not worried at all that there is no takers.

Btw. U think there are new buyers at Altis current pricing? My guess is they will lower price in July n advertise big big price has dropped.

Just went to BM showroom, so so quiet. There's less then 10 ppl inside.

Twincharged

Have you book with that AD?

What model you have chosen?

Have you book with that AD?

What model you have chosen?

I have not. I am still monitoring price. Since I have waited so long, I will make a decision around August and will probably go back to that AD but not Toyota.

Turbocharged

Shame on you BM. They are totally not sincere in bidding for the customer, rather holding those CNY order as backup while selling those new stock with higher margin. The consumer is at their mercy.

Don't be naive, all dealer would do the same of they have to lose money... Their job is to make money, not charity...

Agree. It's the first time I booked with BM and heard that they deliver but now they are proven wrong, very wrong. They think they will win all the way.... if coe come down, they still sell at a good price, if coe goes up, they ask you to top up. Totally nonsense! So beware, BM non guarantee is really non guarantee but some other non guarantee are actually guarantee. So one should be comparing BM guarantee coe car price with another AD non guaranteed coe price.

Anyway, we moved on.....

Don't be naive, all dealer would do the same of they have to lose money... Their job is to make money, not charity...

It's not charity but to play fair.... don't be fooled!

Twincharged
(edited)

Agree. It's the first time I booked with BM and heard that they deliver but now they are proven wrong, very wrong. They think they will win all the way.... if coe come down, they still sell at a good price, if coe goes up, they ask you to top up. Totally nonsense! So beware, BM non guarantee is really non guarantee but some other non guarantee are actually guarantee. So one should be comparing BM guarantee coe car price with another AD non guaranteed coe price.

Anyway, we moved on.....

It's not charity but to play fair.... don't be fooled!

There is no misrepresentation . You chose to interpret it the way you want. In the end its the margin they make. I can also put non guarantee and price it 140k. And in the end give it to you. Are you happier this way?

As I have been saying Coe has been around since 1990. 25 years Liao. Has been always the same non Gurantee vs Gurantee.

Edited by Mkl22
↡ Advertisement