Chrispie 5th Gear January 19, 2016 Share January 19, 2016 My white XT just arrived too. Collection next week. Finally! ↡ Advertisement 1 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
rishi Neutral Newbie January 19, 2016 Share January 19, 2016 My white XT just arrived too. Collection next week. Finally!Finally!!! Huh? The long wait ends. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Jl25 1st Gear January 20, 2016 Share January 20, 2016 Collecting my new car next week too! Thanks to all who has contributed in this forum which has relentlessly helped in my decision making! And now comes the longest week of all..... Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Nextreal 1st Gear January 20, 2016 Share January 20, 2016 Collecting my new car next week too! Thanks to all who has contributed in this forum which has relentlessly helped in my decision making! And now comes the longest week of all..... My SE has been very passive with his updates. I was told that my car can be collected by end Jan when I asked in Dec and last week. So far, he hasn't initiated to inform me of anything. I have to keep pulling information from him. Really the worst SE I have ever encountered. Btw, can anyone recommend a scrapyard that is open until 5 Feb? My current car is due for scrap by 15 Feb. Really a bad time to scrap due to CNY. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Chrispie 5th Gear January 20, 2016 Share January 20, 2016 My SE has been very passive with his updates. I was told that my car can be collected by end Jan when I asked in Dec and last week. So far, he hasn't initiated to inform me of anything. I have to keep pulling information from him. Really the worst SE I have ever encountered. Btw, can anyone recommend a scrapyard that is open until 5 Feb? My current car is due for scrap by 15 Feb. Really a bad time to scrap due to CNY. Good luck Bro. I know there are two shipments coming in Jan. Go squeeze him. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
uniquely_ad 5th Gear January 20, 2016 Share January 20, 2016 (edited) My SE has been very passive with his updates. I was told that my car can be collected by end Jan when I asked in Dec and last week. So far, he hasn't initiated to inform me of anything. I have to keep pulling information from him. Really the worst SE I have ever encountered. Btw, can anyone recommend a scrapyard that is open until 5 Feb? My current car is due for scrap by 15 Feb. Really a bad time to scrap due to CNY. Some se might forget cause they got a lot of buyers that needs to be updated Edited January 20, 2016 by uniquely_ad Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Chrispie 5th Gear January 20, 2016 Share January 20, 2016 Some se might forget cause they got a lot of buyers that needs to be updatedForget? That's bad salesmanship. 1 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Jl25 1st Gear January 21, 2016 Share January 21, 2016 My SE has been very passive with his updates. I was told that my car can be collected by end Jan when I asked in Dec and last week. So far, he hasn't initiated to inform me of anything. I have to keep pulling information from him. Really the worst SE I have ever encountered. Btw, can anyone recommend a scrapyard that is open until 5 Feb? My current car is due for scrap by 15 Feb. Really a bad time to scrap due to CNY. My SE was also unable to give me a definite collection date as he did not want to over promise on the delivery. Probably between 28 to 30 Jan depending how soon the workshop can do up the car. He explains TC is experiencing high volume of shipment to complete before cny. During this peak season, there is a high chance the workshop might miss some deadlines and thus some SE doesn't want to commit the delivery to their customer. Having said that, i have good feeling that those who were promised end jan are able to collect their car on time. Some se might forget cause they got a lot of buyers that needs to be updatedEspecially if the SE is solely sales driven. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Wisecrack Neutral Newbie January 22, 2016 Share January 22, 2016 Guys, is foldable side mirror part of the default package? Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Jl25 1st Gear January 22, 2016 Share January 22, 2016 Guys, is foldable side mirror part of the default package?Nope, foldable side mirror is not the standard freebies. Either u request from your SE or pay for it at $85. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
gorilla_chow 2nd Gear January 22, 2016 Share January 22, 2016 Guys, is foldable side mirror part of the default package? Hi wisecrack Yes X-trail come with foldable side mirror, but not auto fold function. Meaning that you have to press the button on the driver side to activate it. However many of us did ask the SE to throw in the auto-fold function, whereby it will auto fold when u lock and unlock the car (unfold). Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Wisecrack Neutral Newbie January 22, 2016 Share January 22, 2016 Hi wisecrack Yes X-trail come with foldable side mirror, but not auto fold function. Meaning that you have to press the button on the driver side to activate it. However many of us did ask the SE to throw in the auto-fold function, whereby it will auto fold when u lock and unlock the car (unfold). Thank you Gorilla for the explanation. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
EricChan 5th Gear January 23, 2016 Share January 23, 2016 My white XT just arrived too. Collection next week. Finally!The gestation period waiting for this baby to make his entry into your family is indeed very long (but not a case of watching paint dry) ..Congrats . 1 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
lsls 1st Gear January 23, 2016 Share January 23, 2016 Anyone collect your x-trail on 30-Jan next Saturday ? Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
uniquely_ad 5th Gear January 24, 2016 Share January 24, 2016 See you all collect this month im so envious! Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Chrispie 5th Gear January 24, 2016 Share January 24, 2016 (edited) I might be collecting mine tomorrow. Car already registered yesterday. Let's hope se calls me soon. Actually I don't know why I bought this car. Just looking for a change from sedan. I cannot afford conti suv.. So among the jap, this is the best for me among all that's available. Edited January 24, 2016 by Chrispie Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Axela72 5th Gear January 24, 2016 Share January 24, 2016 I might be collecting mine tomorrow. Car already registered yesterday. Let's hope se calls me soon. Actually I don't know why I bought this car. Just looking for a change from sedan. I cannot afford conti suv.. So among the jap, this is the best for me among all that's available. Going for which PPS after that? Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Chrispie 5th Gear January 24, 2016 Share January 24, 2016 Going for which PPS after that?Someone in the xtrail group chat jio a group buy.. So will be Gg to that lobang ↡ Advertisement Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In NowRelated Discussions
Related Discussions
2014 Honda Jazz / Fit (GK Series)
2014 Honda Jazz / Fit (GK Series)
2020 Nissan Kicks e-POWER Compact Crossover
2020 Nissan Kicks e-POWER Compact Crossover
2014 Corolla Altis - Technical, Features & Use
2014 Corolla Altis - Technical, Features & Use
Nissan Preventive Maintenance Programme
Nissan Preventive Maintenance Programme
Nissan QashQai 2014 Part 2
Nissan QashQai 2014 Part 2
Thomas Cup 2014/2018
Thomas Cup 2014/2018
How much maintenance for Nissan Latio, Toyota Vios & Lancer
How much maintenance for Nissan Latio, Toyota Vios & Lancer
future of mitsubishi?
future of mitsubishi?