Thai PM forced to resign over abuse of power

Ender

6th Gear

am going to miss Yingluck, she is such a beauty [smallcry]

yah lor... no more lao chio already. Obama will miss her!!

↡ Advertisement

Hypersonic

yah lor... no more lao chio already. Obama will miss her!!

It's ok lah, no more MILF only.

Maybe a syt coming up :D

Then, will go Land of Smile every holiday :)

Really sad to see Thailand in this situation. Like that how the country going to move forward?

Already without a proper govt for so long... Now, becomes no govt.

This is going to delay all important infrastructure development for the people. And the result is going to show up over the next few years.

Quite similar to our situation whereby public transport, housing and hospital are bursting at their seams because infrastructure investment was behind country growth.

Some one with a strong character and heart for interest for the people of Thai in common has to take the country by the horn. Otherwise this land of smiles will go down the hill. He or she will spend no time to recruit like-minded smart people as the team member. Not easy task and passion [lipsrsealed] Other Asian countries had that kind of calibre of leaders before which really make great positive impact to their countries.... No need to elaborate.... hmmm [gossip]

Supersonic

If u been following u will know they got support of the ppl mah. Every election will surely go back to them one.

I heard that the rural and man on the street folks support her. Its the businesses/corp stakeholders that are against & manipulating. Reason is that she believes in/is evening out the wealth distribution.

Any truth?

Supercharged

I heard that the rural and man on the street folks support her. Its the businesses/corp stakeholders that are against & manipulating. Reason is that she believes in/is evening out the wealth distribution.

Any truth?

It has always been that for her brother and herself, working for the poorer and street folks. Business / corp / rich hates both of them to the core

Supersonic

It has always been that for her brother and herself, working for the poorer and street folks. Business / corp / rich hates both of them to the core

Thanks. I prev assumed that it was the other way round for a long time. Untill a friend told me recently. So its true then.

This is what I understand from on of my friends who has been doing business in Thailand for more than 10 years.

During Thaksin's days in office: night clubs business hours until 1am (beyond that hours gov will suspend their biz licence); heavy penalty for drug dealer, its courier and business net works; gov give easy biz loan for the public to be utilise by general public with very little or zero interest. etc.

After Thaksin was removed from office. All the above was out of control: nigh clubs open till dawn, drug addicts are all over the street, small people biz was not supported by the gov, etc.

Yes, as a result helping the under privileged, Thaksin who was a populist has made enemy with the elite class. He was the first premier who served full term in the office with a lot of controversial policy for the benefit of common people .

Twincharged

Actually Ying luck can be credited with having a calming effect on the red shirts.

With her gone, they may finally be pushed over the limit and decide to go hardline.

The Democrats have suthep to do the dirty work... The red shirts may do the same.

Supersonic

Thanks for all the info. I still actually find it hard to come to terms that there can be street protest, riots for the purpose of removing leaders that is supportive of the underclass. :(

Turbocharged

Thanks for all the info. I still actually find it hard to come to terms that there can be street protest, riots for the purpose of removing leaders that is supportive of the underclass. :(

Perfect example of stubborn vocal minority that die die won't back down, since they have the money.

Turbocharged

Ours is 'Honest Mistake' .. -_-

Honesty is our best policy.

That's why we keep making 'honest' mistakes.

• Praise 2

Turbocharged

Honesty is our best policy.

That's why we keep making 'honest' mistakes.

'

Maybe honest mistakes are exempted from repentance..... that's why the people/we have to repent (sometimes even when no mistakes are made) while they dont have to.

Supersonic
(edited)

red team protest

yellow team protest

red team protest

yellow team protest

red yellow red yellow ... bring down the country to a gridlock

Edited by Wt_know

Turbocharged

'

Maybe honest mistakes are exempted from repentance..... that's why the people/we have to repent (sometimes even when no mistakes are made) while they dont have to.

To be precise, we repent for others' mistakes.

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

red team protest

yellow team protest

red team protest

yellow team protest

red yellow red yellow ... bring down the country to a gridlock

In a way, good for sgp.... foreign investors will think twice going there, we got hope liao... [grin]

Turbocharged

In a way, good for sgp.... foreign investors will think twice going there, we got hope liao... [grin]

Right. The fear mongers kept threatening that if we don't lower our salaries, businesses will be

pulled to countries of lower costs.

Let them move their businesses to Thailand and see what will happen.

• Praise 1

This is what I understand from on of my friends who has been doing business in Thailand for more than 10 years.

During Thaksin's days in office: night clubs business hours until 1am (beyond that hours gov will suspend their biz licence); heavy penalty for drug dealer, its courier and business net works; gov give easy biz loan for the public to be utilise by general public with very little or zero interest. etc.

After Thaksin was removed from office. All the above was out of control: nigh clubs open till dawn, drug addicts are all over the street, small people biz was not supported by the gov, etc.

Yes, as a result helping the under privileged, Thaksin who was a populist has made enemy with the elite class. He was the first premier who served full term in the office with a lot of controversial policy for the benefit of common people .

yup heard it from my jap boss who travel there frequently for business trip told me the same story. Seems like Thaksin had offended the underground establishment controlled by the the elite.

(edited)

ASEAN leaders going to miss her liao, cannot have more fun in ASEAN summit

PM Najeeb will have one less chiobu to selfie

Susilo going to miss her and no longer can cheat his wife

Aquino wont have motivation to attend the summit

While fortunately our dear LHL will have more focus in the meeting :D

Edited by Thaiyotakamli
↡ Advertisement