Bobmale Clutched May 6, 2016 Share May 6, 2016 I finally got mine after 6 wait. Brought mine during 38k Coe. Hippy Congrats bro!!.. need to top up?.. me too bought during 38k coe but unsuccessful. left 2 more bidding. ↡ Advertisement Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Antant77 1st Gear May 6, 2016 Share May 6, 2016 Congrats bro!!.. need to top up?.. me too bought during 38k coe but unsuccessful. left 2 more bidding.Thankz bro. Yes. Need to top up. Your SE got advise u to top up? Looking at current COE, I susgest u take up the option le. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Bobmale Clutched May 6, 2016 Share May 6, 2016 Thankz bro. Yes. Need to top up. Your SE got advise u to top up? Looking at current COE, I susgest u take up the option le. SE never advise to top up this time. Last 2 bidding ever advised but i declined.. So how much top up if u dun mind sharing? 1 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Antant77 1st Gear May 7, 2016 Share May 7, 2016 SE never advise to top up this time. Last 2 bidding ever advised but i declined.. So how much top up if u dun mind sharing?Two times? How much they offering u? 1.5k top up. Mine should be around the same amount with the M5 folks mentioned here earlier. SE included in the deal as I requested for it. âð»ï¸Spoken to my SE. He cannot give me the visor. 1 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Carnewbie79 1st Gear May 7, 2016 Share May 7, 2016 SE never advise to top up this time. Last 2 bidding ever advised but i declined.. So how much top up if u dun mind sharing?My SE finally issued open cat for me..got the 47k Coe which is good..collected the car yest and totally enjoying it! Maybe u shld ask ur SE if u can top up 1 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
9330M5 1st Gear May 7, 2016 Share May 7, 2016 Two times? How much they offering u? 1.5k top up. Mine should be around the same amount with the M5 folks mentioned here earlier. Spoken to my SE. He cannot give me the visor. ð¡. Any idea where can I buy this original visor locally? No online purchase please. Usually how much? Dun mind I ask? How much did u pay for yr m5? Thanks. The ori visor is sold in Mazda (Ubi) service centre. They r displaying in the showcase with a tag: $159. 1 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Antant77 1st Gear May 7, 2016 Share May 7, 2016 Dun mind I ask? How much did u pay for yr m5? Thanks. The ori visor is sold in Mazda (Ubi) service centre. They r displaying in the showcase with a tag: $159. ðð» I bought during Mazda price list 103888. $159 include installation by them? My SE should have include it le. Since he got commission from my Car. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
9330M5 1st Gear May 7, 2016 Share May 7, 2016 I bought during Mazda price list 103888. $159 include installation by them? My SE should have include it le. Since he got commission from my Car. ð¡Not sure whether includes installation, might wanna check it during your 1k servicing, have lots of waiting time, drink free coffee until full. They also have boot plate, but the price is crazy, $200+ (I forgot). I bought @$107,888 non-guaranteed COE, but collect it on the 2nd bid with no top-up. Duration: 1mth fr deal. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Antant77 1st Gear May 8, 2016 Share May 8, 2016 Not sure whether includes installation, might wanna check it during your 1k servicing, have lots of waiting time, drink free coffee until full. They also have boot plate, but the price is crazy, $200+ (I forgot). I bought @$107,888 non-guaranteed COE, but collect it on the 2nd bid with no top-up. Duration: 1mth fr deal.Congrat bro. By the way, I wonder how the boot plate works? I understand it is use to conceal the boot. Will it be troublesome if I want lift up the chair, I have to remove the boot plate? I also saw safety belt on the M5 roof(ceiling), what is it for? Or meant to secure where? Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Carnewbie79 1st Gear May 8, 2016 Share May 8, 2016 Hi does anyone have any ways to mirror iPhone onto the pioneer screen? Right now it seems like it can only do Bluetooth Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Weewee1976 3rd Gear May 8, 2016 Share May 8, 2016 Congrat bro. By the way, I wonder how the boot plate works? I understand it is use to conceal the boot. Will it be troublesome if I want lift up the chair, I have to remove the boot plate? I also saw safety belt on the M5 roof(ceiling), what is it for? Or meant to secure where? Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Antant77 1st Gear May 8, 2016 Share May 8, 2016 That one is for the 2nd row middle seat.Really? Mount at high level huh. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
9330M5 1st Gear May 8, 2016 Share May 8, 2016 Congrat bro. By the way, I wonder how the boot plate works? I understand it is use to conceal the boot. Will it be troublesome if I want lift up the chair, I have to remove the boot plate? I also saw safety belt on the M5 roof(ceiling), what is it for? Or meant to secure where? Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Antant77 1st Gear May 8, 2016 Share May 8, 2016 (edited) Congrat bro. By the way, I wonder how the boot plate works? I understand it is use to conceal the boot. Will it be troublesome if I want lift up the chair, I have to remove the boot plate? I also saw safety belt on the M5 roof(ceiling), what is it for? Or meant to secure where? Edited May 8, 2016 by Antant77 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
9330M5 1st Gear May 8, 2016 Share May 8, 2016 Nice. Is this called boot plates? I tot it something that can be retractable?I also dunno call wat? But it's related when I searched for led scuff plates (doors). Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Weewee1976 3rd Gear May 9, 2016 Share May 9, 2016 Really? Mount at high level huh. Yes. Surprised that your SE never demo to you, which mine did. You may refer to the following video on how to use it: I also dunno call wat? But it's related when I searched for led scuff plates (doors). It's called a tonneau cover. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Antant77 1st Gear May 9, 2016 Share May 9, 2016 Yes. Surprised that your SE never demo to you, which mine did. You may refer to the following video on how to use it: It's called a tonneau cover. Thankz weewee for the video explaination. Actually I haven't gotten my M5. I am so looking forward. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Weewee1976 3rd Gear May 9, 2016 Share May 9, 2016 Thankz weewee for the video explaination. Actually I haven't gotten my M5. I am so looking forward. ↡ Advertisement Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In NowRelated Discussions
Related Discussions
2025 Mazda 6e
2025 Mazda 6e
2026 Mazda EZ-60 / CX-6e
2026 Mazda EZ-60 / CX-6e
[Official] 2021 Skoda Enyaq
[Official] 2021 Skoda Enyaq
Xpeng X9
Xpeng X9
Bike Rack MPV
Bike Rack MPV
2027 Škoda Peaq
2027 Škoda Peaq
MAZDA 6
MAZDA 6
BYD M9
BYD M9