Where is your favorite wanton noodle?

nazerath

I've been to Beng Thin and Beng Hiang... I still think the Quan Xiang Yuan is better in terms of their Hokkien Mee.

Stronger taste, lesser of the 'kee' taste too...

Googled Quan Xiang Yuan. The feedbacks were largely negative. I am going to give this place a miss.

• Praise 2

All business can make money. Business is abt the method, system & attitude of the businessman.

err ....

Any business which does not make money will be out of business.

• Praise 1

Malaysia style wanton mee at Simon Road corner Coffeeshop

http://www.soshiok.com/restaurant/sin-hoe-hin-wanton-mee

attachicon.gif20140914_142228.jpg

This suppose to be an old brand but I think the wanton mee is really not nice. So excited when I see those newspaper cuttings, but the wtm really disappointing.

But I ate it when they just reopen at simon road, not sure the standard now.

Any stall famous for wanton mee soup version? I like sweet clear soup.

The noodle place sell good hong kong style soup wtm at orchard 313, but it is pricy.

The other place for good soupy wtm is actually kok kee wtm at lavender food court, but it might be closed. You can try the jurong west branch.

Last time Jurong Arena Country Club ... there is a Fried Hokkien Mee with Cray Fish ... Now no more [:(]

the zichar stall behind ah???..............long time i not being to the kopitiam at arena liao..........last time the zichar stall always pack...........

• Praise 1

anyone staying near north east can go to Blk 703 Hougang Ave 3 and try the WTM... that stall is a weekly return for me...

Kovan market is nice too but different style(more saucy type)

Malaysia style wanton mee at Simon Road corner Coffeeshop

http://www.soshiok.com/restaurant/sin-hoe-hin-wanton-mee

attachicon.gif20140914_142228.jpg

I like to eat this stall wanton mee, but I think it closed down already? They use to open both day and night, then after awhile only open during day time, now like never see liao.

This suppose to be an old brand but I think the wanton mee is really not nice. So excited when I see those newspaper cuttings, but the wtm really disappointing.

But I ate it when they just reopen at simon road, not sure the standard now.

The noodle place sell good hong kong style soup wtm at orchard 313, but it is pricy.

The other place for good soupy wtm is actually kok kee wtm at lavender food court, but it might be closed. You can try the jurong west branch.

Kok kee the soup not clear one. Not sweet also, better stick to their super oily and yummy dry version.

I like to eat this stall wanton mee, but I think it closed down already? They use to open both day and night, then after awhile only open during day time, now like never see liao.

Kok kee the soup not clear one. Not sweet also, better stick to their super oily and yummy dry version.

You had the soup version before? They will ladled some of the sauce into the noodle soup to boost the flavour.

anyone staying near north east can go to Blk 703 Hougang Ave 3 and try the WTM... that stall is a weekly return for me...

Kovan market is nice too but different style(more saucy type)

Tomorrow go and try, or tonight. Open till late?

• Praise 2

You had the soup version before? They will ladled some of the sauce into the noodle soup to boost the flavour.

Tomorrow go and try, or tonight. Open till late?

Sorry both are only open for breakfast/Lunch...

• Praise 4

Any stall famous for wanton mee soup version? I like sweet clear soup.

Try Hua Ji at Amoy hawker level 2. More murky than clear, but has decent flatfish taste in the morning, like HK style soup. Pair it up with their sui jiao which has a generous amt of water chestnut for the crunchiness.

Huang Ji at Depot industrial (opp CMPB) soup is clear, but a tad saltish. Has flatfish taste but also taste stronger of other flavourings. Sui jiao is more meaty.

• Praise 3