Appeal for witness 9th June 2014, Upper Bukit Timah road

Laserjet

Funny how people like to think beng chia always the one at fault haha.

Anyway purpose of this thread is to seek out the driver who drove past telling me he beat the red light. I didn't think of noting down the witness carplate number so I'm here to find him, if he happens to surf this forum as well.

Heh heh I was hoping got this twist in the story

End up the guy who looks like a bad guy is actually the good guy!

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Mishimoto radiator spotted. Carbon fibres and aluminium radiator makes the toyota looks harder.

Mpv is lucky to meet car

If ts is Lori, confirm picture won't be the same

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

Wynd, so is this witness driver you are looking for travelling in the same direction as you or is he in the same direction as the offending Toyota? If he is going in the same direction as you he cannot be said to have seen that the toyota has beaten the red light unless he is going in the same direction as the toyota and is maybe right behind him when the accident happened?

In some junctions the lights turn red at slightly different timings for traffic travelling in opposite directions.

The guy was travelling in the same direction as the Toyota, so he definitely would have seen the light was red.

• Praise 1

Supersonic

There is one way to obtain lta camera footage even without injury, you need to make a police report first, with the police letter, lta officer might help. I tried that a few years ago and the lta officer was quite helpful but unfortunately the camera did not record the scene due to out of coverage.

Really? What is the procedure? Need to pay to obtain the footage?

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

LTA and TP may not entertain you, unless the accident is very serious, and there is injury or death. Usually such accident, they will ask you to settle on your own, and they would not step in. So even there is eye at the junction also not much use.

should at least try... besides, it involves running red light, flouting the law.

• Praise 2

Supersonic

should at least try... besides, it involves running red light, flouting the law.

In this case TS should try cause like you said involved beating red light.

Civic really careless to just move on upon green light ( arrow). many times the oncoming car may not clear the junction fast enough before the green arrow comes on. Turning car need to check for safety before proceed no matter what.

finding witness in this case might not help but there is a red light camera at that junction. if no photo is taken for that car, its your words ( human) against them ( sensors). furthermore that car is going straight

Good luck!

Civic really careless to just move on upon green light ( arrow). many times the oncoming car may not clear the junction fast enough before the green arrow comes on. Turning car need to check for safety before proceed no matter what.

finding witness in this case might not help but there is a red light camera at that junction. if no photo is taken for that car, its your words ( human) against them ( sensors). furthermore that car is going straight

Good luck!

..so to say, its worth to install a DVR in the car as this will prove the point

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1