Monthly travelled mileage

cllq

Used to be close to 3000 km per mth, office-home distance 33km, office-customer was 35km

Now office-home15km.

Avg 1500km per mth

Really envy the commute distance.

Must be heavy traffic when you leave home.

haha then you sometimes need to allow the rest of the gears to be properly coated with the gear lube.

It's a turbo car, 6 speed manual some more..

During then I was in sales line and mileage eventually hit 24000km per year even with a office so near from home.

• Praise 1

I have a burning question to those who drive 10K or more per month

do you then do your car servicing every month?

my car recommendation for servicing every 10K

I understand servicing like oil change is important to keep the car going for years to come especially with repeated short start and stop traffic conditions

Erm i count by year. Now i estimate i'm averaging 15-16k km/yr. I service every 7 - 8 mths @ 10k interval. This after i moved into my new house which is closer to my workplace.

lol a lot of you guys in sales ar...

Erm i count by year. Now i estimate i'm averaging 15-16k km/yr. I service every 7 - 8 mths @ 10k interval. This after i moved into my new house which is closer to my workplace.

lol a lot of you guys in sales ar...

Drive alot doesn't mean in sales la. Can be alot of errands to do lo. I am in sales but my mileage should be lower than alot of you here.

My son's classmate lives in Yio Chu Kang and the father works in Changi area. Morning fetch his sister to school at bukit timah, then go home fetch younger son to Bishan then fetch wife to Clementi before driving to his office. His mileage probably very high. Lol.

Edited by Nzy

Drive alot doesn't mean in sales la. Can be alot of errands to do lo. I am in sales but my mileage should be lower than alot of you here.

My son's classmate lives in Yio Chu Kang and the father works in Changi area. Morning fetch his sister to school at bukit timah, then go home fetch younger son to Bishan then fetch wife to Clementi before driving to his office. His mileage probably very high. Lol.

lol.

Dg in MGS/SCGS. Then son in Cat High.

lol.

Dg in MGS/SCGS. Then son in Cat High.

Ya. Haha. Quite obvious. Didn't have to ask him also can roughly guess already.

Ya. Haha. Quite obvious. Didn't have to ask him also can roughly guess already.

haha must be alumni of those schools or see rosyth no up. Lol YCK don't want go rosyth.

I like to drive, 60% of my annual mileage are leisure mileage and 90% of those leisure mileage are clocked on Singapore roads.

Yesterday, I had dinner at Raffles Marina and drove to Changi Village for teh tarik after dinner and back to the west after that.

• Praise 3

OPC?

Normal plate. I do drive during weekdays more. Weekends normally public transport better.

↡ Advertisement